Clubplanet Nightlife Community

donnie darko...

mssabina

it's supposed to be a cult movie, either you really love it or you hate it... i thought the jake g. (donnie darko) did an impressive job with his role, you could really feel his emotions and see them in his face and he helped you understand donnie as the movie went on... and i thought it was shot beautifully... the opening scene where donnie's asleep in the middle of the road...

as for the storyline... definitely unique (weird) and one of those films you have to think about (britney wouldn't like :tongue: )... i was confused at the end and had to look up an explanation... i have to watch it again, i sat there for 5 mins after the movie ended kind of letting it soak in...

Originally posted by mssabina

as for the storyline... definitely unique (weird) and one of those films you have to think about (britney wouldn't like :tongue: )... i was confused at the end and had to look up an explanation... i have to watch it again, i sat there for 5 mins after the movie ended kind of letting it soak in...

i know what you mean, def a movie i have to watch again.

very different, but i think its friggin great....good to see someting thats not the same usual crap

want to see it again! definately one of those movies you appreciate and enjoy after youve seen it as much as when you are actually watching it. :tongue:

-N