Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quote of the day

browneyedqt

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Never:rolleyes:

Now get back to postin good quotes!

"Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes"

k...how about:

~"Love is fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."

~"I never liked the men I loved and I never loved the men I liked."

~"True Love is a friendship set on fire."

:updown: :updown:

Originally posted by browneyedqt

k...how about:

~"Love is fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell."

~"I never liked the men I loved and I never loved the men I liked."

~"True Love is a friendship set on fire."

:updown: :updown:

me likey:aright:

here are some more love ones....

"Love is not blind-

It sees more, not less.

But because it sees more,

It is willing to see less."<~~so true, ugh!:updown:

"Love is like a roller coaster full of ups and downs and it controls you not the other way around"

here is a good one on life in general...

"Life isn’t about keeping score. It’s not about how many people call you and its not about who you’ve dated, are dating, or haven’t dated at all. it isn’t about who you’ve kissed, what sport you play, or which guy or girl likes you. It’s not about your shoes or your hair or the color of your skin or where you live or go to school. in fact, it’s not about grades, money, clothes, or colleges that accept you or not. life isn’t about if you have lots of friends, or if you are alone, and its not about how accepted or unaccepted you are. life just isn’t about that. but life is about who you love and who you hurt. It’s about how you feel about yourself. its about trust, happiness, and compassion. It’s about sticking up for your friends and replacing inner hate with love. life is about avoiding jealousy, overcoming ignorant, and building confidence. It’s about what you say and what you mean. It’s about seeing people for who they are and not what they have. Most of all, it is about choosing to use your life to touch someone else's in a way that could never have been achieved otherwise. These choices are what life’s about "

Originally posted by psychosweetie

me likey:aright:

k....

~"Love enters with a tiptoe and leaves with the slamming of the door."

~"It's so funny that we set qualifications for the right person to love, while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception."

:)