Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank Me Later

flavanugz

Originally posted by flavanugz

OMG.... This song is sick. Maybe you hear the end of the last set cuz this is sooooooooooooo good.

ahahah carelli.

I listened to the first 3 tracks after the progressive dude finished up, and ALL 3 were electro and ALL 3 blew. I turned it off at that point, couldn't take it. I'd rather listen to my annoying secretary hum to herself all day like she does than that crap.

Originally posted by groovefire

I listened to the first 3 tracks after the progressive dude finished up, and ALL 3 were electro and ALL 3 blew. I turned it off at that point, couldn't take it. I'd rather listen to my annoying secretary hum to herself all day like she does than that crap.

:shaky: are you sure you know how to use a computer?

Originally posted by groovefire

I am as good at streaming audio as kaydup is at Photoshop design. :cool:

So I guess that means your skills are FABULOUS

I'm glad you weren't afraid to say that flava's music sucks! :laugh:

Ironically enough your tastes in music can be somewhat similar from what I've seen. For instance, you both love those gay house rekkids.

NOONE says my taste in music is lame god dammit!!!!!

I didnt hear the first few tracks but Im guessing they were from the dude before, could be wrong. See I have this obsession with Tyler and I dont take it nicely when people ay he sucks.

Poop, the set just ended. Overall Ill give it an 8/10, for what I heard. Some nasty nasty basslines, ended with a beatiful deep house mix of some early 90's R&B track that I know, cant remember the name.

Originally posted by flavanugz

Hey I have a ?

Groovefire, when you post, are u the same person all the time, or does your whole crew share a name?

Just curious.

Always me, DJ FABULOUS, but I do suffer from multiple personality disorder so one minute you might be talking to a 28 year old Cuban-Irish lawyer, and the next you're talking to a 8 year old Vietnamese girl.