Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Ever Been To Shark Bar??

binoys

glad ya asked that question.............

me and your truly joe gio were actually the 1st djais over at "SHARKK BAR".............

so we will actually be checking it out tonight to see what they have done to the place.............

i have a seat reserved over at DD's next door, so if ya get bored and can't get a piece of tail stroll on over next door...........

the place is actually a decent set up, but from what i heard they have renovated it.........so i'm dyin to see what they did to the place

the place picked up alot during the summer and when the weather got better and it def brougth in alot of TAIL...........

Originally posted by binoys

Ill be heading there tonight With Richie Cause hes Spinning there. Wanted to know how it is? And what its like?

whats up binoy........been to shark bar about 4000 times in college not to many places to go to in motown......but, it is a pretty decent set up.......not too big but it has potential.....plus that area draws a pretty good looking crowd......ya know those classy upscale beotches........I'll see you there brotha!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Ill be heading there tonight With Richie Cause hes Spinning there. Wanted to know how it is? And what its like?

Crazy place..... weird atmosphere..... awesome place packed.... strip club next door.... so you got drunk clubs girls that would normally never be seen dead at a strip club.... going to one.....