Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptation VIP's??????????

you'll be getting the vouchers. which you can turn in for the plastic the 1st 3 weekends in June..or you could be really nice too me...lol........

Temps VIP cards don't get made until June so people don't make forgeries of them. It happened one year when we gave them out early. Gave people to much time to try to make rip off cards.

Originally posted by ceeotter

you'll be getting the vouchers. which you can turn in for the plastic the 1st 3 weekends in June..or you could be really nice too me...lol........

Temps VIP cards don't get made until June so people don't make forgeries of them. It happened one year when we gave them out early. Gave people to much time to try to make rip off cards.

hi. did i ever tell you how much i miss you?

HEY THERE MY FRIEND!!!!!

I AM NEED OF BIG TIME DRINKING TRAINING. I Have been on the wagon way too long!

you know your getting a card from me!

didn't I give you XS & Temps last year or did Joel hook you up??

i have calmed down alot since the summer. thank god. Last year, I had to wait in the long ass line last year. ;) Thanks

thats understandable but will the first 200 people get a voucher or are we playing the number / color game?

because if its the game ... everyone knows that it is rigged