Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We now know the fates of Exit and SF

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . I'm glad yalls are gettin your venues back . . :aright: . . .

Same. :aright:

And I'm glad it's finally settled because I'm so fucking tired of all the people who think they know everything and post a thread every day with different information that they pulled outta their ass.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Exit's friday party will not be starting back up for a few weeks. I dunno if the saturday party will start back this saturday so sorry for confusion. Exit as a venue may be open this weekend, but definitely not on friday.

Kyle, Hunt u down and kill you? Man u sound shook...for someone who kept tellin me to kill myself you're gettin pretty defensive as of late. See u in the red room buddy :rock:

Mike Bugout

I am "shook," very very "shook." So please don't come up to the red room and try and fight me or anything when Exit re-opens. I find this whole thing to be very funny, when i started telling people that it was me doing this everyone told me how you were like trying to hunt me down and shit. But you would be surprised how many other people knew.

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

I am "shook," very very "shook." So please don't come up to the red room and try and fight me or anything when Exit re-opens. I find this whole thing to be very funny, when i started telling people that it was me doing this everyone told me how you were like trying to hunt me down and shit. But you would be surprised how many other people knew.

Kyle,

Glad that u find this to be so funny.

Look buddy--Imma leave it at this, I'll even come to the red room. Just simply explain to me why u decided to start calling me out when i've never met you and don't know you. That's all i want to know.

You could also do the mature thing and take my name out your sig as well as my pic outta your avitar. Or you could keep playing games and get played out. The choice is yours my friend.

I know i said this once before but until March 7th i'm just gonna ignore u and ur stupid posts unless you take that shit down. Your friends tell me you're not as big of an asshole as you seem to be on here. Prove it.

Mike Bugout