Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit is still open!

eddie3

Originally posted by eddie3

my friend who djs at exit (jayspeed) told me that everything went well in court today

i still havent checked that place out... but i will see junior soon... i was supposed to see robbie rivera there 2 weeks ago but nobody wanted to go:blank: :(

ALL THE POSERS GO TO EXIT

I've been clubin since 96 and i get into EVERY club for free... so i'm way passed poser

clubs i get in for free(SF, exit, abyss, deko,casbah) while all of u pay for everything...ha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Getting in to SF, exit and abyss free isn't much to brag about

:)

I've gotten in to every club on the strip in Seaside & Surf Club & several clubs up north in Jersey, and a few in NYC for free at times.

Doesn't make me anyone special

I've been clubin since 96 and i get into EVERY club for free... so i'm way passed poser

clubs i get in for free(SF, exit, abyss, deko,casbah) while all of u pay for everything...ha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

talk is cheap

Originally posted by ou812

Getting in to SF, exit and abyss free isn't much to brag about

:)

I've gotten in to every club on the strip in Seaside & Surf Club & several clubs up north in Jersey, and a few in NYC for free at times.

Doesn't make me anyone special

exactly

not like he isn't bull shitting

my friend who djs at exit (jayspeed) told me that everything went well in court today

i still havent checked that place out... but i will see junior soon... i was supposed to see robbie rivera there 2 weeks ago but nobody wanted to go:blank: :(

been clubbing since 96 and u never been to exit or heard junior your fucking bull shitter

atleast if your going to bullshit say what someone that has been going out for 2 years would say

dude your like sooooo cool!!! sike! :finger:

last time i checked, i havent payed to get into a club since like, way back! luckily i know all the important people :D but does that make me as cool as you!!! lol herb!

The djs also come to me when they need a new track to play...

so while all of you are wearing your sunglasses and your sleeveless shirts...

You're dancing to a track referred by me!!!

:finger::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'm cool as FCUK:tongue:

the djs come to you for head thats why your so high on exit your juniors butt buddy

trewguy u are a geek and i havent been to exit because i have a girlfriend; unlike urself and when I dont go out with my girlfriend i look for hot chicks, (exit is known to have a certain scene) so ummmm lay off your computer for a few days because u obviously never leave ur computer.... I seriously dont pay to get into anywhere... Dont hate the player.... hate the game . Im sorry u were never VIP anywhere.......... nerd

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::D

I'm COOL as FCUK:laugh: :laugh::tongue:

Originally posted by foodidoo

Eddie3 listen lets not start comparing Vip status here. You are guaranteed to get shut down

Trewguy does have Vip status in many places

Real Vips don't go around boasting about it

They just do!!!!!!!!!!!

and they laugh at the assholes that think they are cool as fcuk

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i personally rather pay so i don't feel like i owe anyone anything

and its alot harder to get pull in jersey than the city get pull out of sayerville and than talk shit

all hail king clubber eddie the joke