Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Was Euro Lounge?

1) should have stayed at sharkk bar..............

BUT, i def had to show some support to da brothas, riggs, carl and justin...........good set justin and fug da hip hop junky

so digga walked into eurolounge to a mangled carguy and as i stepped into the area i felt as if i should have wipped out my keyboard and talked CP language to everybody...........

and to answer hobo's quesion, yes bus is only referred to as bus

EX. - OH MY GOD RODDIGGA RIGHT??? WHERE'S YOUR BOY THE BUS, I,I,I,I GOTTA MEET HIM, WHERE IS HE................?????...as i point to some little girl standing next to me.............

TIP TO PROMOTORS: try to promote outside of CP, there is life outside of CP

all in all it was worth checkin out and seeing some familiar faces...........

OH AND CAN'T FORGET DIGGAS HIGHLITE OF THE EVENING, DEEP THAUGHTS BY TREWGUY, GOES LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

"digga!!!!, shortbus.....i'mnotaslinky.....tokyo in my pocket.....metro lounge.....(drool, drool,drool)......jar....pocket.....bump....darkbeat.....yeah this is my boy.....digga....joegiorgio....wasssup dondeizel....metro....i'm a meathehad right....yeah yeah yeah yeah....which way did he go, which way did he go.....digga........JAR JAR JAR.....i'm leaving see ya later...jar jar jar....i just want everyone at my level...(drool,drool,drool)

DID ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?????, I THAUGH SO, CAUSE NEITHER DID I...............................................

Another Trewguy highlight....

"Bus, I am not a pussy... When I fight... I fight five guys at once... "

Ya have to love the kid though... a good heart... just a bit of a warped view on things....

well, maybe not warped... but altered...

That was funny last night by the way....

I actually broke a smile when you pointed the girl out....

hahahahh....

Originally posted by roddigga

OH AND CAN'T FORGET DIGGAS HIGHLITE OF THE EVENING, DEEP THAUGHTS BY TREWGUY, GOES LITTLE SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

"digga!!!!, shortbus.....i'mnotaslinky.....tokyo in my pocket.....metro lounge.....(drool, drool,drool)......jar....pocket.....bump....darkbeat.....yeah this is my boy.....digga....joegiorgio....wasssup dondeizel....metro....i'm a meathehad right....yeah yeah yeah yeah....which way did he go, which way did he go.....digga........JAR JAR JAR.....i'm leaving see ya later...jar jar jar....i just want everyone at my level...(drool,drool,drool)

DID ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?????, I THAUGH SO, CAUSE NEITHER DID I...............................................

I love reading your post....so dramatic...but so TRUE. :laugh:

Originally posted by magicminiman

EURO....That place was very nice inside but the party needs a lot of HELP.....Pay for Promotions.....

for the first party, on 3 days of promoting, i think it was pretty decent.

besides, i heard Deko was shit last nite....

Thursdays in North Jersey are tough...

You got Metro, Joeys, Deko, Shark Bar.... People going to the city..

In order for this party to work I think you will need to get a big name DJ for the first month or so to get the party started.

I hear Justin is really good, but he should be an opener for now until the word gets out.

Get Denny in there next week see what will happen...

Just my .02

Originally posted by danfury

Thursdays in North Jersey are tough...

You got Metro, Joeys, Deko, Shark Bar.... People going to the city..

In order for this party to work I think you will need to get a big name DJ for the first month or so to get the party started.

I hear Justin is really good, but he should be an opener for now until the word gets out.

Get Denny in there next week see what will happen...

Just my .02

like i said, it was the first party... just watch...

Originally posted by roddigga

OMG Rod...I am dying!!!!!!! The best was the car ride back when you were doing the impression :laugh: :laugh: BY THE WAY MISTER...where is my 8x10 Glossy?? :tongue:

Dave aka twin #2 thanks for quoting funny movies with me and getting Rod aggitated...:)

I went to Euro last night for a little while. I thought it looked great. The place wasn't super crowded but had a lot more people then I expected since it is so new. It was a nice crowd, almost everyone was really nice looking and well dresed.

I think this place has a lot of potential.

O' and I was lovin the sangria!