Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro , Review

What up, came back from centro, made it an early night, still a lil blurry, saw a lot of people there,everyone looked that had a pretty good time

but, the breaks were good, but i couldnt hear anymore break beats. i dont know.........., I def had a good time like always

Yet another good time at the spot with Reach-Production

and the Crew..........

Amazing Night.

Liquid Todd banging the beats representing KRock and all its after hour glory.

The Crystal Method getting tribal with old tracks new tracks and a good helping in between.

Mtv's Rock the Vote people registering everyone and raffeling off some gear.

7up giving away their new dnL product to all the thirsty dancers getting everyone addicted myself included...had 5 bottles.

Ingenius marketing tactic if you ask me.

No anal cavity search at the door...not even a pat down.

They have bottled beer!!

Crowd was a good mix of the usual suspects no specific sterotype dominating the dancefloor.

Although I must confess I was a floor hog near the end.

And what shocked me the most....someone offered me a piece of gum...thats right gum.....nothing else....no other "substances"

Normally I get asked for things 20+ a night......not a single time at Centro.....very intresting.

All and all I cant wait to go back

:flame:

Originally posted by Codica3

I suddenly wanna cry a lot.. :cry: :cry:

why do you wanna cry, I know you love the breaks and all ,but hey cmon , HOW much breaks can you listen to before your like, hey guys, drop a beat , i amwaiting for it you know

Danny Howells , same shit , he drops Sick breaks , and then he changes is up thats a good set you know

cant be ALLLL breaks ALLLL night you know. You have to have a different genre of music going too..

Originally posted by biatchzxz

why do you wanna cry, I know you love the breaks and all ,but hey cmon , HOW much breaks can you listen to before your like, hey guys, drop a beat , i amwaiting for it you know

Danny Howells , same shit , he drops Sick breaks , and then he changes is up thats a good set you know

cant be ALLLL breaks ALLLL night you know. You have to have a different genre of music going too..

I disagree.. how can you say "hey guys, drop a beat" when break beats are ALL ABOUT beats? Besides, you can't say that break beat DJs aren't mixing it up.. because break beats are not all the same, there are different genres within the break beats genre just like there are different types of trance within the trance genre and different types of house within the house genre, etc.. :tongue:

Besides, I went to Krafty Kuts on Saturday at Vinyl (when horrible, I wanna kill myself Talla2XLC was there) and I listened to breaks for about 4 hours straight..

And I had one of the best times and heard one of the best sets that nite than I've had at a club in a LOOOOONG time.. :D

I disagree.. how can you say "hey guys, drop a beat" when break beats are ALL ABOUT beats? Besides, you can't say that break beat DJs aren't mixing it up.. because break beats are not all the same, there are different genres within the break beats genre just like there are different types of trance within the trance genre and different types of house within the house genre, etc.. :tongue:

Besides, I went to Krafty Kuts on Saturday at Vinyl (when horrible, I wanna kill myself Talla2XLC was there) and I listened to breaks for about 4 hours straight..

And I had one of the best times and heard one of the best sets that nite than I've had at a club in a LOOOOONG time.. :D

Oh , dont get me wrong i love the breaks and your right with the mixing it up and all, u know thats just me though you know, thats my opinion, i like the music love it, but the fact for me is that , that isnt the music i am sooo soo soo in to, i am more of a trancy,progressive,tribal type of guy , so for me it was like hey how u doin mr. break beat man

Joe D

boo to you! Breaks are all about beats you wierdo!

If you mean rhythm...well, yea...there are other genre's that are more "danceable" for a mainstream crowd (aka 4 step crowd).

I never tire of Breakbeat....never ever ever....I do, however, tire of sexy boy house.

PS...I'm listening to one of Brickhouse's mix's right now....yummmmy! :D

PPS...Cody, pass the kleenex please... :cry:

I strongly disagee... I could listen to breaks for weeks on end.

Originally posted by marcid21

boo to you! Breaks are all about beats you wierdo!

If you mean rhythm...well, yea...there are other genre's that are more "danceable" for a mainstream crowd (aka 4 step crowd).

I never tire of Breakbeat....never ever ever....I do, however, tire of sexy boy house.

PS...I'm listening to one of Brickhouse's mix's right now....yummmmy! :D

PPS...Cody, pass the kleenex please... :cry:

By me sayting drop a beat , cmon you guys , you all know what i mean, i am not hating on breaks at all, at all, I enjoy it, but i am just saying , there were like 10 different Djs there, one of them could of played something to change it up

Again , i am not hatin on breaks. Please dont get pissed n shit

Joe D

By me sayting drop a beat , cmon you guys , you all know what i mean, i am not hating on breaks at all, at all, I enjoy it, but i am just saying , there were like 10 different Djs there, one of them could of played something to change it up

Again , i am not hatin on breaks. Please dont get pissed n shit

Joe D

LOL.. I'm not pissed and shit.. :D

I know what you mean, breaks just aren't your favorite, you think they're good but you would prefer something else, that's perfectly fine! :)

I just wanted to play devil's advocate. :devil:

LOL.. I'm not pissed and shit.. :D

I know what you mean, breaks just aren't your favorite, you think they're good but you would prefer something else, that's perfectly fine! :)

I just wanted to play devil's advocate. :devil:

:) , Always Causing trouble ah, :tongue:

Originally posted by brandie

glad everyone had a good time . . . would have liked to have met some more of you tho :( neeext time!

~ brandie

Oh yeah def, i would like to meet some people off here, i am totally sure ive seen you guys , and youve seen me, just never knew whos who, but hey , thats the fun part

Joe D

Originally posted by gothzane

I was the 6'3 shaved head goatee wearing dancing like a frog in a belnder fool near the dj booth...hard to miss.

:flame:

and i was the 5-6 chick with looooooong blond hair and a suede and fur little vest n jeans, drinking heavily near the bar or sitting on the other side lol . . . no wonder our pathes didnt cross ;)

~ brandie

hahaha, dude that probably narrows down half the club n shit

everyone bugs out, and shit gotee all over the place, no doubt man

hope you had a good time

there was like a 60 yr old man who looked like a greek philosopher there with a looong beard too lol.

~ brandie

Oh yeah def, i would like to meet some people off here, i am totally sure ive seen you guys , and youve seen me, just never knew whos who, but hey , thats the fun part

Joe D

Joe, she was with me basically all night...I think I introduced u guys actually...lol