Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Carguy

kostaP

I guess "everyone in creation"(as you stated) wasnt at Euro last night because Caruso's was mobbed. Instead of wishing "good luck Kosta.": Better luck to you next week.

I WASNT THE ONE THAT JUMPED ON YOUR THREAD AND POSTED:laugh: :laugh: AND THE OTHER STUPID SHIT. I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT PROMOTED MY PARTY AND HAD A HUGE SUCCESS. JUST LIKE ITS BEEN FOR THE LONGEST.

KOSTA P.

Originally posted by kostaP

I guess "everyone in creation"(as you stated) wasnt at Euro last night because Caruso's was mobbed. Instead of wishing "good luck Kosta.": Better luck to you next week.

I WASNT THE ONE THAT JUMPED ON YOUR THREAD AND POSTED:laugh: :laugh: AND THE OTHER STUPID SHIT. I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT PROMOTED MY PARTY AND HAD A HUGE SUCCESS. JUST LIKE ITS BEEN FOR THE LONGEST.

KOSTA P.

I did say good luck to you are you delerious???

Never knocked Caruso's or your party, I even said for you to say hello to Darryl if he came in for me.

If you are looking for and argument try someone else cause I'm not some little CP bitch thats gonna take your shit, I really hope you're joking around bro.

Originally posted by carguy19

I did say good luck to you are you delerious???

Never knocked Caruso's or your party, I even said for you to say hello to Darryl if he came in for me.

If you are looking for and argument try someone else cause I'm not some little CP bitch thats gonna take your shit, I really hope you're joking around bro.

It just sounded a little sarcastic to me. Youre original post that is. Then again you went on the caruso's post to tell me everyone in creation was going to Euro. Im just saying. Not starting Drama but I would love to.............:D