Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Domenick Capello marchh 19, Shawn Ink March 26???

avanti

march 19 dj Domenick Capello live..Free Admission withh College ID...Shawn Ink will be spinning live at SharkBar Wednesday, March 26...... This has been made official....All Ladies in free for this event B4 12!!!! Must Be Atleast 21 to Party!! This party is Gonna be off the hook..... Drinks specials all night long..... ....actually .....if u read this thhread and mention it to the doorguy.....il let u in for free!!!! lol Whhen the weather starts to warm up we will have a outside tikkeee bar.....<rare> Coming soon Luz Divina *LIVE*:idea:

SharkBar Morristown , Nj

A Essential P. ProductionZ

Originally posted by avanti

march 19 dj Domenick Capello live..Free Admission withh College ID...Shawn Ink will be spinning live at SharkBar Wednesday, March 26...... This has been made official....All Ladies in free for this event B4 12!!!! Must Be Atleast 21 to Party!! This party is Gonna be off the hook..... Drinks specials all night long..... ....actually .....if u read this thhread and mention it to the doorguy.....il let u in for free!!!! lol Whhen the weather starts to warm up we will have a outside tikkeee bar.....<rare> Coming soon Luz Divina *LIVE*:idea:

SharkBar Morristown , Nj

A Essential P. ProductionZ

question fo ya avanti......................

how ya gonna go about tryin to have back to back nights ova there at the sharkk bar....................????

ya know what i'm sayin, don't ya think that havin a colllege night on a wed is gonna take away from your thursday pahte?????

i thinks it's pretty tough to just get one pahte started over at the sharkk bar, BUT now 2!!!!! and BACK TO BACK nights????

i mean, when we went to FDU we were a big part of the crowd that showed up there on thursday, don't care what anyone says, and to have a college night on a wednesday and than have another big party on thursday w/ all the colleges in the area don't you think it'll take away from either night..........???

just my fiddy cents..............................

Originally posted by dani672

HI ROD.. i miss you:( i read your post about being in cp land nad i was cracking up... remember that night after metro by teh coat check.. when we were pretending to talk online!!! yeah i know i am a big dork:)

hey fuggit, we're doing this guy a favor by bumpin up his thread..................

here we'll even do him a favor:

GO TO SHARKK BAR IN MO-TOWN..............

okay great anyway, miss ya too dani....i've been layin low tryin to get ready fo da SUMMER.........

ya talkin bout my eurolounge review????, yeah it was ALL CP!!!

HOLLLLAAAAA at me (space bar, enter) HA HAHA

yeah i haven't been out either.. this semester i have to work thurs, fri and sat night! i keep saying i want to go out.. but then i never get too... its ok.. cause it will make going out in the summer that much more fun! you should come into work one night.. bring the crew!

Originally posted by dani672

yeah i haven't been out either.. this semester i have to work thurs, fri and sat night! i keep saying i want to go out.. but then i never get too... its ok.. cause it will make going out in the summer that much more fun! you should come into work one night.. bring the crew!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH I'LL DEF STOP IN!!!!!

when do you freaks work???

HOLD ON ONE MINUTE!!!!

GO TO SHARKK BAR ATTACHED TO DD'S........ TITTIES AND BEATS........

GOT SHOW SOME SUPPORT SO THIS GUY DON'T GET ALL FUSSY THAT WE'RE CHATTIN ON HIS SHIT....................

i work thurs night..fri night and sat night..

i actually would like to go to this place.. but i don't get out of work on thurs till almost 1 so that is too far to go... plus now that i am an old lady i like to stay in the 5 mile radius of my home...heehee

no really one of these thursdays i will make it up there.. my friend dances there..

If you work thurs fri and sat then u can come in on Weds........:D rodigga, i see wut your sayin with weds interfering with thurs butt i have a totally different crowd from thurs.....so i dont think it would be a big problem , but good looks ;)....and dont for get ....Wednesday March 19 ;)

And by the way Rodigga, if u use the name Essential.....Your in for free on wednesday, cuz u seem mad chill lol.....and bring as many people as u want, there in for free too, but make sure theres more girls then guys....cuz then ill be a little hesitant.....:blown:

Originally posted by avanti

And by the way Rodigga, if u use the name Essential.....Your in for free on wednesday, cuz u seem mad chill lol.....and bring as many people as u want, there in for free too, but make sure theres more girls then guys....cuz then ill be a little hesitant.....:blown:

hey mr. avanti.......good looks brotha, but prob won't be hittin it up on a wed...........

i'll def be stoppin in on thursday to hear tsettos, will you be in on thursday, how bout i just flash my, FORMER EMPLOYEE CARD will that do, if not i'll HOLLLAAA at ya and, have to dancers from next door ready to greet me............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!