Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone hear of some club called Metro Lounge??

kostaP

Originally posted by latinaz

KOSTA P....I WILL FUCK YOU UP IF I SEE YOU...

BUT IM NOT GOING BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK AT EURO LOUNGE..

BUT YOU KNOW I'D KICK YOUR ASS.. ;)

I havent been to Metro in ages. I have to go soon. PLease biotch. The only thing youd kick is the bucket when Im done with yo ass.

Originally posted by kostaP

I havent been to Metro in ages. I have to go soon. PLease biotch. The only thing youd kick is the bucket when Im done with yo ass.

YO!! YOU NEED TO STEP OFF AND KNOW "YOUR ROLL" BITCH..!!

BECAUSE WHEN iM DONE WITH YOU....YOU'LL BE SUCKING YOUR FUCKING THUMB CRYING FOR MAMA!!

NOW WHAT?? BRING IT!!

:laugh:

;)

Originally posted by latinaz

YO!! YOU NEED TO STEP OFF AND KNOW "YOUR ROLL" BITCH..!!

BECAUSE WHEN iM DONE WITH YOU....YOU'LL BE SUCKING YOUR FUCKING THUMB CRYING FOR MAMA!!

Know YOUR role biotch. i may be sucking my thumb when your done with me but when i get started with YOU, you'll be sucking ............ I'll let you fill in the blank

Know YOUR role biotch. i may be sucking my thumb when your done with me but when i get started with YOU, you'll be sucking ............ I'll let you fill in the blank

on a fuckin GREY GOOSE AND CLUB WITH CRANBERRY MUTHE FUCKER....SO WHEN I WALK IN....GET THAT SHIT READY FOR ME ...YA HEAR ME MY BITCH?!! THATS WHAT I THOUGT!!:laugh:

ah Kosta how nice you'll be at Metro tonight maybe I'll have Petey make the announcement over the mic "MEEEETROOOOOO LOOOOOUUUNGEE I would like to thank everyone for coming out tonight, Especially Scott aka Foodidoo thank you for knocking outh that bitch KostaP's teeth now everyone head for the door door door door door door door door door door door" as richie echos his statement. And now you can see who the real Mr.Metro is.

tell ya what.

I wasnt planning on going to metro tonight but if you want ill meet you out back we'll go a few rounds, actually Ill knock you out in one punch again like last time and then I'll go in and have a few drinks. You wanna go before the club starts or after the afterhours pussy??

I used to go there a while back. How has it been lately. Maybe I'll make it there in the next few weeks and check it out.

Have fun tonight.

yeah remember that club.. i haven't been there either kosta:( i am such a loser while school is in.. did you forget how to get to my work too??? cause i am there on the weekends... come visit:D

you have never seen that guy before?? god he has been around since i started going ot metro when i was 19! i also saw him at joeys last week.. he almost swam under my feet and tripped me..

but i have to hand it to him.. he always looks like he is having a great time EVERY time! sometimes when i am out and i am haveing just an ok time.. i look at him and i am like damn.. i wanna feel like that.. i also have reason to beleive he might have that much fun sober.. which also makes me envious..

Originally posted by dani672

yeah remember that club.. i haven't been there either kosta:( i am such a loser while school is in.. did you forget how to get to my work too??? cause i am there on the weekends... come visit:D

I'll be by soon. HAvent seen you in ages.