Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum Review>>>>>>

GREAT NIGHT...good to see all my peeps out REPPIN THE WAVE LOUNGE....Yes it was RAUNCHY....Thx to John Michaels too....

Big shouts to NJXCHANGE...TOMMY..MATT...VELVET ROPE..LARRY and JACK...

HAPPY B)-day to sTEVE S....

SPECIAL THX to my Running MAtes...

STEVE R AND STEVE S

Good to asuave and DAnny and PIP DADDY and JOEYS24...

DINOBERERA....HOLLA...

ILL SEE ALL U CLOWNS TOMORROW OR TONIGHT....

REWIND>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by joeys24

platinum was hott last night (literally and figuratively)...prime good job as always:dj:..see u tonite for the rewind

it was f'n like 800 degrees in there,,,i was a total mess...i know all the girls dancing in a circle in the wave lounges;;;snatches must be soaked...:laugh: I was just djing and i was sweating..

you joey were sweating trying to get that girls number all night...i heard the story.....:D

Originally posted by djprime

you joey were sweating trying to get that girls number all night...i heard the story.....:D

:laugh: ...doubt what u heard was true but i wasnt sweatin too hard..got the # written on ur cd...anyway dont know when it happened but all of a sudden i was hammered..its a miracle i made it to work this morning

i drank too much..........happy bday steve s. for the last time.

I enjoyed the prime & John Michaels combo.

BG Next week lets go...........mardi gras party too right?

Damn things are already out of hand cant wait to see all the hooking up and flashing goin on next friday :D

Good to meet matt and his crew.......

good to see pip too phil & danny i think thats it.

Oh the girl to guy ratio was def. in our favor last night:eek:

Originally posted by glogirlie

I was at Platinum last night.....I actually had to leave because I couldn't stand the heat. Waaaay too stuffy in there. Hello. Ventilation would be nice.

YEA IT REALLY WAS...I GUESS THE CHANGE IN TEMPERATURE....FROM IT BEING SOOOO COLD THEN KINDA WARMER....

AND ALL THE HOT LADIES LIKE UR SELF...IM SURE MADE IT HOTTER..:tongue:

yo yo

damn i was mangled last night...thank god the wk long celebration of my bday is over.

Nice meeting the njxchange crew.

Terrence thanks for bringing your crew out, happy bday again to perkins, hope you was as mangled as i was kid.

i'll see you guys next friday....check out our weds party

Good to see everyone last night, my bar was Fuckin packed in the VIP, I was goin nutz!!!!! Orange Sodas kept me goin!!!! Steve S this is the last time I'm gonna Say it HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! How come your birthday lasts for like 3 weeks? Hey Roque, couldn't come say whats up to me last night? Tonight is gonna be HOT REBIRTH, It's on again!!!!!!!

Definitly a hot night, girls everywhere. was kinda hot too, but after all the food i ate this week i could use the workout, lol. me and rob were dancin all night. had a lil cirlce going but missed our buddys ysolt and gracci. they were missin in action. but then again i was kinda mangled so if they showed up i didn't see them. prime definitly put on a good set with john. great tag team i think. u guys knew what we wanted to hear. now it is time for me to start gettin ready for tonight.

Z

Originally posted by djprime

GREAT NIGHT...good to see all my peeps out REPPIN THE WAVE LOUNGE....Yes it was RAUNCHY....Thx to John Michaels too....

Big shouts to NJXCHANGE...TOMMY..MATT...VELVET ROPE..LARRY and JACK...

HAPPY B)-day to sTEVE S....

SPECIAL THX to my Running MAtes...

STEVE R AND STEVE S

Good to asuave and DAnny and PIP DADDY and JOEYS24...

DINOBERERA....HOLLA...

ILL SEE ALL U CLOWNS TOMORROW OR TONIGHT....

REWIND>>>>>>>>>>

Had a blast last night....I'm still recuperating.....:drunk: Prime had a blast, big shout .....I hope u liked the pics...Bunka tonight is going to be sick...........

Originally posted by prettyricky

Good to see everyone last night, my bar was Fuckin packed in the VIP, I was goin nutz!!!!! Orange Sodas kept me goin!!!! Steve S this is the last time I'm gonna Say it HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! How come your birthday lasts for like 3 weeks? Hey Roque, couldn't come say whats up to me last night? Tonight is gonna be HOT REBIRTH, It's on again!!!!!!!

you geek i thought you were off or something, didnt see you at ur regular bar:D

anyway thanx for the orange soda at rebirth.......looks like a hot saturday night

oh shit - that was you at vip area.... cool

haha got couple of drinks from you...

Checked out Rebiirth Saturday... John Micheals, long time no see!!!! Still crazy as ever:D Dann thanks for the door and nice meeting you again Matt...lol GOod music like the way the rooms are set up. I hope I can stay longer next time.....:bounce:

Grey Skyy - No, you are coming with us, screw them...lol

Ricky - See what I have to deal with...lol :kiss2:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Checked out Rebiirth Saturday... John Micheals, long time no see!!!! Still crazy as ever:D Dann thanks for the door and nice meeting you again Matt...lol GOod music like the way the rooms are set up. I hope I can stay longer next time.....:bounce:

hey atleast this thread makes saturdays look good too..:D:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

is matt towards me? if it is, damn i dont remember... too much drinks