Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official PVD REVIEW @ Roxy

Originally posted by smokesum

nobodys on your dick...just callin it like i see it...

and you need to seriously grow up

uh-oh..this is online tension

wouldnt want you to push me in a club...:rolleyes:

tool.....act your age

why dont u get facts before u make assumptions.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get off tiesto's dick....fuckin dj groupie.what are you 16?

i bet you have a tiesto ring tone too

weak dood, weak. you've done better then that, come on now. you people sayin pathetic, what are you doing here by continuing to act like a prick?

and you need to seriously grow up

uh-oh..this is online tension

Rob is not the all talk type. If you have a problem with him or he has a problem with you, you will know in person, not just on the messageboards.

didnt think you would....im not bein a prick.....you're the prick who's starting fights because of online tension...not that I know zeeker, but shit like that annoys me...unless you wanna lay down the facts, dont tell me to get my facts straight

get your facts straight

for the record--

he didnt start a fight w/ zeeker. ANd he didnt push him...the crowd all decided to move at the same time and knocked me into rob into zeeker.

It was simply a case of zeeker tryin to be cool and rob just not wanting to deal w/ zeeker. Zeeker kept insisting and Rob needed to get zeeker out of his face.

Personally i think if u werent there and ur throwing insults based on what u read on here, you're incorrect and a jackass.

This is gettin really stupid. The only people who should be speaking are the ones who were there. And even then, this thing is getting blown wayyyyyy outta proportion.

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

for the record--

he didnt start a fight w/ zeeker. ANd he didnt push him...the crowd all decided to move at the same time and knocked me into rob into zeeker.

It was simply a case of zeeker tryin to be cool and rob just not wanting to deal w/ zeeker. Zeeker kept insisting and Rob needed to get zeeker out of his face.

Personally i think if u werent there and ur throwing insults based on what u read on here, you're incorrect and a jackass.

This is gettin really stupid. The only people who should be speaking are the ones who were there. And even then, this thing is getting blown wayyyyyy outta proportion.

Mike Bugout

hoooold up one sec.

Nah uh.

trying to be cool?????? I don't think so. Trying to be nice and civil, yeah.

I thought this was over, but if we still want to keep it up, I will be more than happy to post mine and Ronin's IM convo from last night, for clarification....it explains EVERYTHING, and he admits he took shit way to far.

I don't want to, and I shouldn't have to do it, because that is rediculous and immature....

But if people want to get their stories mixed up, I will do it, just to clarify.

Up to you guys.

Step 1: Read Robin's Sig.

Step 2: Repeat step 1.

Sometimes I just don't want to be bothered, i bump into enough people as it is. Everyone has their own opinions, i donno what the big deal is. We were all there to enjoy the music, no need for drama. Simple misunderstanding.

In conclusion - i like mittens.

for the record--

Mike Bugout

Zeeker--i guess Ronin was madd that u talk all kinds of shit on the board and then try to shake his hand like shits all good...Basically i guess thats the prob

changin storys i see...bottom line that was a bitch move on Ronin's part

zeeker--my fault...when i said 'cool" i meant civil, i didnt mean like, tryin to be cool.....

smokecrack-- how did i change stories there? Rob was mad zeeker was all in his face, thats it.

This really is btw zeek and ronin and they already spoke on IM. Everyone else really shouldnt even get involved. This includes myself so im done w/this.

But really--smoke, if u were there and you saw this it would be one thin BUT U WERENT so leave it alone

Mike Bugout

zeeker--my fault...when i said 'cool" i meant civil, i didnt mean like, tryin to be cool.....

smokecrack-- how did i change stories there? Rob was mad zeeker was all in his face, thats it.

This really is btw zeek and ronin and they already spoke on IM. Everyone else really shouldnt even get involved. This includes myself so im done w/this.

But really--smoke, if u were there and you saw this it would be one thin BUT U WERENT so leave it alone

Mike Bugout

you should become a diplomat :aright: