Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britney spears is a coke fiend

yea....:rock: its true. i just got the call. gotta love girls that party like rockstars....:D

Britney Fights Drug Allegations

IMDB.com reported that Britney Spears is suing an American magazine after they claimed she took cocaine in a Florida nightclub. US tabloid The Star quotes a member of the sexy singer's entourage claiming Britney snorted the class A drug in the VIP toilets of the Crobar Club in Miami on November 14 last year. The un-named source tells Star, "Britney was in town to listen to work producers had done on her next album. We spent the next two hours drinking and dancing, mostly with other friends of hers. Britney kept on twitching her nose. Later, I was told that a friend of hers purchased some coke earlier in the evening and her friends started snorting at the club before I arrived." The source adds, "We were just sitting around a table when one of her other guy friends turned to her, me and another girl and said, 'Let's go.' No one made any mention that we were going down to do some coke. We just silently followed him away from the table and toward the VIP bathroom. Once we were in, the guy cleans off the toilet top with a tissue and then takes out some cocaine. Using his driver license, he chopped it up into four lines." The friend says Britney took a dollar bill after the friend used it to snort up the cocaine and did a line herself. He says, "When we were finished, Britney turned to the girl and said, 'Check me, check me,' rocked her head back and motioned toward her nose.' The friend inspected Britney's nostrils as Britney rubbed them, saying, 'You look okay.' Then Britney checked the girl's nose to make sure none of the white powder was showing before they left the bathroom." But the superstar has reacted furiously to the allegations. Her spokeswoman Nathalie Moar tells British tabloid The Sun, "There is absolutely no truth to this story whatsoever. Lawyers for Miss Spears are filing a defamation suit as we speak." A source at Britney's record label Jive adds, "Britney is very upset about this."

:D

I heard she was more into K then coke. One of my friends that promotes @ Suite 16 and Suede told me she and her friend came into the place and immediately started looking for jars.

What's next? Maybe one of these days we will see Brittney all cracked out at SF on a Sunday morning doing her "I'm a Slave for you dance" to Luz Divina tracks...:laugh:

Originally posted by foodidoo

dan where were you for afterhours last night?we missed you at Metro

HAHA I think throught the course of the night I received at least 15 calls asking why I was not at Metro yet.

I was @ Gustavinos chilling to some 50 cent beats lol. Then stupidly went to Roxy for PVD, then to Vinyl... Out of control night to say the least.

But I will 10000% make my return to my home this Friday for the anniversary... :D

Originally posted by danfury

I heard she was more into K then coke. One of my friends that promotes @ Suite 16 and Suede told me she and her friend came into the place and immediately started looking for jars.

What's next? Maybe one of these days we will see Brittney all cracked out at SF on a Sunday morning doing her "I'm a Slave for you dance" to Luz Divina tracks...:laugh:

They said you would would say that :tongue:

Originally posted by danfury

I doubt britney spears looks for drugs in clubs, she isn't that stupid!

however i do applaud her for her previous allegations :)