Clubplanet Nightlife Community

answer/advice

ikkinay

in my drunkin stuper i forgot to restate the question i was asking for opinions ......the question was that the person i was talking to said he could not talk to me anymore because of the relationship he had with my ec, That woud habe been fine but i believed that if that was the case then he would have told me when i first approached him. So when i recently found out that he was talking to my ex all the time (about me_i got scared thinking that my ex was being a dick because he is a compulsive liar. It does'nt bother me that the "promoter' did not want to talk to me anymore, it bothered me because i think that my ex was talking smack that was not true. my issue is that i don't know whether to be mad at my ex for talking shit (although i don't really know if he said anything or not, or just take the whole"your ex"thing as just a pussy way of saying, "im all set with you". My life is so difficult. And to NYisformeatheads, i know i should just get over my ex, and i am, but it is hard when i met him through my griends, who im not going to ditch just because him and i broke up and he also spins at all mu favorite clubs. Men suck. (not all). So to sum it all up either i can't date because i am still this dh's girl, and everyone is going to feel ba or i just suck and no one can stand me after a week anyway. I don't know-wekk u;m off to sleep so i can gamble tomorrow at foxwoods and loose more money. Thanks for readying my diary entrance let me know waht you think..