Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn CPers:Open Bar/Free Admission/4DJs all this Friday

Attn All CPers:

This Friday I would like to invite all of you to my 22nd birthday bash @ Joeys. Hahaha. To make this occassion bigger then it already is I have decided that all CPers who come get FREE ADMISSION AND OPEN BAR FROM 9-11 (Thats right Brian all the free BUDWEISERS u want). This is my chance to thank all of you for the support over the last couple years. Also I have put together a DJ Lineup of 2 Upincoming DJs (Dj Juan & DJ Anthony Moussa from 9-11) plus 2 seasoned veterans (Kirk Lopez and Richie Santana). Kirk and Richie will be going track for track which should make for an interesting evening.

FOR FREE ADMISSION AND THE OPEN BAR PLEASE LIST YOUR NAME PLUS THE NUMBER OF GUESTS ON THIS THREAD

ex. Sergio + 4

SEE EVERYONE THERE

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Attn All CPers:

This Friday I would like to invite all of you to my 22nd birthday bash @ Joeys.

WOW! You've had 22 birthday bashes at Joey's? Good for you, nice to stick w/tradition!!! So how old does that make you?

Originally posted by piro8

Happy Birthday Sergio!! Dan Fury told me to ask, if you would mind signing my Ron Jeremy t-shirt. He said it would be a collector's item someday. See you friday!!! :)

Tell him jealousy will get him no where except the back of the line at the SURF. Hahaha.