Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Space Anniversary Review!

sobeton

show up at Space around 2:30am, with my crew of renegades Anthony, Pete, and Leon. Stefan aka "The Door Guy" has a smile on his face and is laughing. I was completely thrown off guard.. LOL the crew gets in... 10 minute wait .. :) we hook up with the other part of our crew of renegades Jim and Matt. take control of our spot, become the "speaker crew " and proceed to get adjusted nicely.:) Roly is up in the booth going f*cking crazy, he slowed down a bit towards the end of his set, but was still on da money. OG comes on throwing down some solid tracks, that definitely had the crowd involed. OG’s set was kind of, up and down in terms of tempo for me personally. he is usually at a steady pace across the board. his set was solid, just a bit different from the norm for me, but no worries he still had folks working the floor, and ultimately that’s what counts. ;) hook up with the rest of the notorious "speaker crew" XTC, Leo, Steffy, and my homie Koky. Edgar V takes the dex and proceeds to unleash with a fury. throwing down some classics, sprinkled with some new stuff I haven’t heard.. this is something I have noticed time, and time again when I hear Edgar spin.. through his music he expresses, his love and passion for his craft and his fans.in turn his fans give it back to him with a positive and impassioned vibe, which is a bit hard to fully describe. . A big sup to my boy Andrew, Biz, Dan, LP, Ramon, Jackie, Roly, OG (thanks for the cd bro! :)), and Edgar (thanks for letting me chill in the booth with you!:cool: )hope I didn’t leave anybody out .. :D

I haven’t been out clubbing since NYE.. lots of work and personal issues to level out. I needed a night of RELEASE, and I got it last night at Space. it was an awesome night/morning of music, dance, and romance. big ups to all that where a part of my experience. :aright:

p.s. what the hell was up with the roof ? drip! drip ! :eek::D

Glad you had a good time bro!!! Oh and kokester, dont think i forgot about all the track id's u have on edgar's set last week!!! I want a cd for my late bday present!!!;) Wish i could of dominated the dancefloor with yall last nite, but im trying to downshift until music conference!!!

PS sobe, you better not be sleeping, cuz im gonna bang on ur door and drag ur ass to union!!!!!! call me up!!!!

I had a blast as usual with my crew in full effect Pete,Sobeton,Leon,,Matt,Jim,Koky,Steph,Happy face, next stop WMC & ULTRA. Edgar V absolutely brought the fucking house down I can't tell you what a great feeling it is to close out my Sunday mornings listening to my favorite DJ who inspires me more everytime I see him !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mixing was great,track selection awesome!!!!!!!! It doesn't get any better than that

Originally posted by beatfriek

Glad you had a good time bro!!! Oh and kokester, dont think i forgot about all the track id's u have on edgar's set last week!!! I want a cd for my late bday present!!!;) Wish i could of dominated the dancefloor with yall last nite, but im trying to downshift until music conference!!!

PS sobe, you better not be sleeping, cuz im gonna bang on ur door and drag ur ass to union!!!!!! call me up!!!!

:D :D :D

you wait on line ??

what a suckerrrrrr

walk up cut the line and yell in stephans face so loud where he has no choice but to agnoledge it and he lets you right in..

see the trick is getting his attention when hes turned around and people are calling his name and hes ignoring them..

but if u treat him like the piece of shit he is he will jump at your commands :D

and whats up i been going to space for 3 fuckin years and everyone knows my name and face and this french cock sucker still asks me for a fuckin id everytime i walk threw

other then that it was a great night unfortunitly every night cant bee like that..

oh well back up to SFFFFFFFFF next weekend anyone wanna join me??

Originally posted by sobeton

show up at Space around 2:30am, with my crew of renegades Anthony, Pete, and Leon. Stefan aka "The Door Guy" has a smile on his face and is laughing. I was completely thrown off guard.. LOL the crew gets in... 10 minute wait .. :) we hook up with the other part of our crew of renegades Jim and Matt. take control of our spot, become the "speaker crew " and proceed to get adjusted nicely.:) Roly is up in the booth going f*cking crazy, he slowed down a bit towards the end of his set, but was still on da money. OG comes on throwing down some solid tracks, that definitely had the crowd involed. OG’s set was kind of, up and down in terms of tempo for me personally. he is usually at a steady pace across the board. his set was solid, just a bit different from the norm for me, but no worries he still had folks working the floor, and ultimately that’s what counts. ;) hook up with the rest of the notorious "speaker crew" XTC, Leo, Steffy, and my homie Koky. Edgar V takes the dex and proceeds to unleash with a fury. throwing down some classics, sprinkled with some new stuff I haven’t heard.. this is something I have noticed time, and time again when I hear Edgar spin.. through his music he expresses, his love and passion for his craft and his fans.in turn his fans give it back to him with a positive and impassioned vibe, which is a bit hard to fully describe. . A big sup to my boy Andrew, Biz, Dan, LP, Ramon, Jackie, Roly, OG (thanks for the cd bro! :)), and Edgar (thanks for letting me chill in the booth with you!:cool: )hope I didn’t leave anybody out .. :D

I haven’t been out clubbing since NYE.. lots of work and personal issues to level out. I needed a night of RELEASE, and I got it last night at Space. it was an awesome night/morning of music, dance, and romance. big ups to all that where a part of my experience. :aright:

p.s. what the hell was up with the roof ? drip! drip ! :eek::D

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU WENT TO SPACE????? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN MONTHS AND THE WEEKEND I DON'T GO, YOU DECIDE TO SHOW UP. OH WELL.....I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU FOR ULTRA. ;)

EXCEPT FOR THE FIREMARSHALL CLOSING DOWN FOR ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO... OVERALL THE NIGHT WAS INCEREDIBLE...

GREAT MUSIC BY THE RESIDENT DJ'S & OF COURSE PUTTING THE CLOSING FINISHES FOR THE 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY EDGAR V>> TORE SHIT UP!!!!!!

MY HAT OFF TO EDGAR.... NICE SET......

ALSO GREAT HANGING WITH THE USUALS......

Originally posted by meli2444

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! YOU WENT TO SPACE????? I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN MONTHS AND THE WEEKEND I DON'T GO, YOU DECIDE TO SHOW UP. OH WELL.....I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU FOR ULTRA. ;)

;) no ultra for me. I'm sure we will bump into each other soon. :D

Originally posted by sobeton

;) no ultra for me. I'm sure we will bump into each other soon. :D

WHO ARE U AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH TONY? :confused:

ACTUALLY, I'M NOT GOING TO ULTRA EITHER BUT I'M PLANNING ON HITTING SOME OF THE PARTIES. I HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO WITH JESSE THE SAME DAY AS ULTRA.

I HOPE YOUR PLANNING ON GOING TO SEE TIESTO AND PICOTTO.......I WILL GET THE WHOLE GANG TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND DRAG YOU OUT THAT NIGHT! :D

Originally posted by darktribalhata

BTW the highlight of the night was hearing EDGAR drop Viframa-Cristalle(katana intro mix) I almost got teary eyed absolutely sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDGAR V is GOD

you too huh :laugh: :laugh:

Im not a track id whore but i know a good song when i hear one. and what i was hearing was sick (even more than usual for Edgar)

one time he played some kick a$$ song and the nitrogen went off and the horn and it brought back memories. I shed tears for real.

he needs a sponsorship from KLEENEX to wipe alway those nostalgic tears:rock:

I didnt stay for Edgar's complete set, but Roland and Oscar tore shit up.:eek: I had got there early before 12 and stood around for a few hours after the firemarshalls shut down the music. They kept saying that space would re open in a few so I patiently waited with my crew. Roland kept teasing us with the star 69 acapella while the lights were on and the crowd kept chanting it. When the lights dimmed and the music finally kicked in, the place went nuts. Rollie was dropping some shit ass shit :eek: One of his first tracks in was this track that had a sample of this old chub rock song from way back (sick!!!!!!). after that he just unloaded on us and Oscar g followed with some more sick shit. Went out to the patio at about 5am, but it was raining and I think it was shaun Rudnik was spinning out there, but the rain kept us away and the good choons kept us inside. Had a blast, cant wait till the new Space and conference, but in the meantime i'll be back for more. :D

Originally posted by meli2444

WHO ARE U AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH TONY? :confused:

ACTUALLY, I'M NOT GOING TO ULTRA EITHER BUT I'M PLANNING ON HITTING SOME OF THE PARTIES. I HAVE A WEDDING TO GO TO WITH JESSE THE SAME DAY AS ULTRA.

I HOPE YOUR PLANNING ON GOING TO SEE TIESTO AND PICOTTO.......I WILL GET THE WHOLE GANG TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND DRAG YOU OUT THAT NIGHT! :D

:laugh: :laugh: you know I'm going to TiesTo/Picotto silly ! :D we should hit union some sunday before conference.

What a night,or should I say morning?Got here like @ 5:45 in the mornning and make the line.Thank GOD the fire marshalls had left.Walk in and head straight to where the CP peeps hang.Meet up with Tony and tribalhata and awaiting the arrival of my bro and steff.Edgar gets on,and its on.Like always enjoying the beats his slaps on the decks.Had everyone moving,what happen Tony you were stuck. :(:laugh:Later bump into trouble,not as in bad trouble.So the night got better and so was the music,just incredible.Iwill do everything in my power to go see Edgar @ crobar,hope theres a guestlist hint hint.I missed it on Friday due to work :mad:But wouldnt have missed it for ne thing on Saturday. Stayed a lil time on the patio gr8 looking ladies thats for sure. Then went home to rest,and once again I thank Edgar for another gr8 night,mornning whatever you want to call it.As long im in the blue room its always going to be night. :D

Great hanging with tribalhata,koky,steff,trouble,tony good thing you came out I was already forgetting what you looked like:D and also with Edgar for a lil bit in the patio.

Btw the track of the night was produced by a few CP peeps right after Edgars set,and it was the classical jam,HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Originally posted by happyface

What a night,or should I say morning?Got here like @ 5:45 in the mornning and make the line.Thank GOD the fire marshalls had left.Walk in and head straight to where the CP peeps hang.Meet up with Tony and tribalhata and awaiting the arrival of my bro and steff.Edgar gets on,and its on.Like always enjoying the beats his slaps on the decks.Had everyone moving,what happen Tony you were stuck. :(:laugh: Later bump into trouble,not as in bad trouble.So the night got better and so was the music,just incredible.Iwill do everything in my power to go see Edgar @ crobar,hope theres a guestlist hint hint.I missed it on Friday due to work :mad: But wouldnt have missed it for ne thing on Saturday. Stayed a lil time on the patio gr8 looking ladies thats for sure. Then went home to rest,and once again I thank Edgar for another gr8 night,mornning whatever you want to call it.As long im in the blue room its always going to be night. :D

Great hanging with tribalhata,koky,steff,trouble,tony good thing you came out I was already forgetting what you looked like:D and also with Edgar for a lil bit in the patio.

Btw the track of the night was produced by a few CP peeps right after Edgars set,and it was the classical jam,HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

When I got up at about 4am and saw the rain, I was NOT lookin forward to standing on line. So after waiting it out...finally got there at 6:30 and there was barely a line :D The place was pretty packed, Edgar was already on and that woke me right up. He threw down his usual dance your ass off set and I couldnt feel my legs by the time we left ;) He finished at about 11:30 and we didnt want to leave. There was no way I was gonna go out to the patio and sit through Ivano's set, so we had to go home :( Those afternoon rides home are the worst, but it was worth it!

It was great to meet brwneyedtrouble, and hang with everyone as usual!!

Originally posted by happyface

yeah, we're real talented :laugh: :laugh:

Can't wait to see Edgar :blown: the roof off of Crobar. Havent had a good time there in uhhhh.....ummmm.....oh thats right, EVER!! So def lookin forward to a great night :rock:

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey Sobeton, it was great meeting you finally, and Steffy too. We all gotta hang again. Like always, its great seeing Koky. Happyface, when did you finally rest? From what I remember it must have been well after 7pm...... am I remembering corectly?