Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Paris out of a job?????Real question

Since under the guidelines of reopening Factory has to get all new security team and report to the city once a month, does this mean Paris is not allowed to work the door anymore? I heard she wasn't there last night. Not that I really care but I am just curious

nycchica haven't seen you in a long time how are you???

I agree about the Paris dj'ing thing and that is one of the reasons, IMO so many young people have been getting in...I remember years back she use to rule that door I loved it

i didn't go last night need a break but was there the weekend before closing....why am I writingt this

Originally posted by foodidoo

Since under the guidelines of reopening Factory has to get all new security team and report to the city once a month, does this mean Paris is not allowed to work the door anymore? I heard she wasn't there last night. Not that I really care but I am just curious

i hope not i love paris, she is always so cool with me:D

Originally posted by tizzah508

I agree about the Paris dj'ing thing and that is one of the reasons, IMO so many young people have been getting in...I remember years back she use to rule that door I loved it

i didn't go last night need a break but was there the weekend before closing....why am I writingt this

hey girly. yeah i have been keeping a low profile :shaky:;)

i am sure i will see you out soon ! :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

aw.. i miss you, piro, stardo and the gang too! (its so nice to feel wuvved :tongue: ) heheh e

did you guys get branded this weekend?

get branded?

I saw a pic of you on that nitelife website....from Float.

You seemed like you were having a nice time...drink in front, giggling with a guy........nice :aright:

Originally posted by tizzah508

She used to be mad strict with door and who got in and who didn't. But she was always cool with me, so........

Originally posted by nycchic24

piro told me you guys were thinking of getting tattoos??? :confused:

was he making up stories again? :laugh:

Sue- Does Honest Al ever fib? Don't answer that. :)

Contrary to what my other half thinks, she was going to look while I was planning on getting one. ;)

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I see you and Alan are getting weak staying in all the time are you guys playing UNO or something on the weekends

taking a break is not being weak...my darling sweet ass. We always find something fun to do...you know there is more to life then clubs. ;)

Will we be seeing you on Friday? I kind of miss you...:D :D :D