Clubplanet Nightlife Community

staying in on saturday nites suck

eddie3

Originally posted by someclown

Dude,

Look at the bright side. Figure if you would have went out, you probably would have spent what, $50-$150?

You saved some money and got some rest. No big deal. Just go out and make up for it next weekend. :D

very tru dude, but u know how bad it sucks to go through the workweek knowing that u didnt have a spectacular nite...

saving money is a good thing always.. but work sucks!

True. You work your ass off all week, and look forward to having a good time on the weekend. When it doesn't happen, it's a big disappointment. It's like, why work so hard if there's no payoff? That's why you really have to appreciate the great nights and live them like they may be your last (but nothing too crazy or stupid).

Originally posted by eddie3

i was really bored... i went to a bar with my friends but its not like going OUT

I hope that shit never happens again

i hear u bro dat only happens when my friends pussy out, i hate that shit. last week i went to some bars too on sat. but when it was time to go home i found a way to get over to Float. i was so relieved even though i got there at like 3:30 AM. it was great cause i wasnt really expecting it, it was one of the best nites in a while:D

so heres my advice to u, when its towards the end of da nite start calling anybody and i mean anybody u know and get out.

• 3 weeks later...