Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF is up with the Reality Shows?!

Married by America... what is going on man... i remember tv when it was simple we are running out of original ideas... "hey Todd i have an idea lets make a show where two people never meet each other and they get married... and we will have random people put them together... hold the phone... how bout if we get all the fucking RETARDS in America who watch these shows and have them put them together... what a fucking idea"... the scary part is 42,000,000 Americans are gonna watch this show just like they watched Joe Millionare a show about a truck driver who pretends hes filthy rich to have pathetic woman pine over him... does anyone else feel as strongly about the terrible nose dive our programming has taken?

I do.

however i also feel strongly about the 42 million americans who are too stupid to tie their own shoes, that actually watch these programs.

My vote is, we don't need them so we pile them into new jersey and nuke it, since we don't need jersey either.

Not even the concept of reality shows interests me. I face reality every day, especially now, in the hard battle for a job, and living with the prospects of what might happen to the world. So when time comes to relax (finally), I treat myself to a a little escape from reality, and watch a mystery, etc. A psychologist once told me we're entitled, to a reasonable degree. Oh, I do watch some reality -- news, history channel -- and sports (no, not Yankees)