Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD Roxy - Did you get in?

We at Made Events would like to extend our sincere apologies to all those ticket holders that were denied entry to Paul Van Dyk at the Roxy Friday night February 21st. We are working on a make-up date for which tickets will be valid. Please be advised if you would like a refund contact the point of sale of your hard tickets or will call.

TicketWeb: 866.468.7619 or click here

Satellite Records: 212.995.1744 259 Bowery NYC

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

We at Made Events would like to extend our sincere apologies to all those ticket holders that were denied entry to Paul Van Dyk at the Roxy Friday night February 21st. We are working on a make-up date for which tickets will be valid. Please be advised if you would like a refund contact the point of sale of your hard tickets or will call.

YAY! Good work. PVD @ ARC next monday for $10? :D

Cody - slick :rolleyes:

my group pulled up in our limo from Philly and saw the mile long line and my jaw dropped. we had tickets, but we're told abou the issue.

money talks. i dropped the door guy a wad of loot and my group got in in less than a minute.

thats the way the things work, and always have.

i was not about to miss the show!!!

Originally posted by bnegs

my group pulled up in our limo from Philly and saw the mile long line and my jaw dropped. we had tickets, but we're told abou the issue.

money talks. i dropped the door guy a wad of loot and my group got in in less than a minute.

How big was your wad? Did the bouncer accept your generous load? :spin:

Originally posted by bnegs

yeh...i was there with nelly and puff daddy..i think we rented our limo from the same place you did...stud

I could not believe the a**holes wouldn't let us in. I, like many others, waited outside in the freezing rain, to find out that my friends and I were not going to be let in to the club, even though we had purchased our tix over a month in advance. You don't even understand the disappointment (well maybe some of you do), but seriously, what the hell was that? For all of you that payed your way in, glad you had fun. But honestly, after going through all that crap, as much as I love PVD, I was not going to pay extra to see him for a few hours. Anyway, my friends and I stayed until about 4:30, in the rain, arguing with the bouncers and they finally started letting people in, I think, but at that point, there was no point. So, I hope that PVD will come back to NYC soon, cause he owes his fans that missed out on the fun an amazing show!

Originally posted by suga16

For all of you that payed your way in, glad you had fun. But honestly, after going through all that crap, as much as I love PVD, I was not going to pay extra to see him for a few hours. Anyway, my friends and I stayed until about 4:30, in the rain, arguing with the bouncers and they finally started letting people in, I think, but at that point, there was no point. So, I hope that PVD will come back to NYC soon, cause he owes his fans that missed out on the fun an amazing show!

My friends waited outside for 2 hours and didnt get in also, but they came back at 7 am and got in free and partied till 8:30. The last 1/2 hour had the most energy of the night imo. very spiritual too

I for damn sure got in there. I was in there by 11:15. Im come on you had to expect this to happen with Exit and SF closed wehre else was there to go and you also had the bets dj in the world there PVD . Im sorry btu showing up late was a dumb move . PVD tore the roof off the place!!!!!

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

so who'se BRILLIANT idea was it to let anyone with $40 into the club when the line (consisting of many ticketholders) was clear around the building to 19th street?