Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Muscle/ Fitness questions??

Guest hotshit

Guest hotshit

To any serious people like NJBigtime, rdnshortbus, etc. I want some help on when to start my cutting phase to become superbly lean by Memorial Day Weekend. My workout partner/trainer has moved to Florida so I need some guidance. I am thinking maybe by March I should begin leaning up, no junk food, uping the cardio, less carbs etc. I have been reading that carbs are essential but I cut my carbs very thin last summer and stayed really lean without doing any cardio. Any suggestions, tips, products I should use is appreciated.

Don't go more then 2 hours w/o eating.... cut out bad carbs completely (bread sugar pasta) eat 1.5gms of protein for each pound of body weight.

Cardio in the morn before you eat 30 min at least 4X a week

A little cytomel and clen never hurt anyone either best 1-2 punch out there to cut up..... but thats illegal so I wouldn't know anything about that.

:D

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by carguy19

Don't go more then 2 hours w/o eating.... cut out bad carbs completely (bread sugar pasta) eat 1.5gms of protein for each pound of body weight.

Cardio in the morn before you eat 30 min at least 4X a week

A little cytomel and clen never hurt anyone either best 1-2 punch out there to cut up..... but thats illegal so I wouldn't know anything about that.

:D

thanks I understand that part but what i need to know is when to stop eating/ training for bulk muscle and start cutting up for my target date of MDW. Like how many days, weeks??

Originally posted by hotshit

thanks I understand that part but what i need to know is when to stop eating/ training for bulk muscle and start cutting up for my target date of MDW. Like how many days, weeks??

if you follow that diet I just outlined you should build muscle and lose fat at the same time cause you're taking in enough protein to grow but burning fat by lowering carbs and keeping fat low and raising your metabolism by eating so frequently.....it's all the same eating practices unless you're looking to put on 30-40lbs, which by MDW theres not enogh time for anyway.

Originally posted by hotshit

It all depends. You need to know how quickly your body responds to dieting. Some pros take as many as 12 weeks out from a show to start dieting if they have a lot of fat to loose, others can do it 6 weeks out. It also depends on how extreme you are willing to go in your dieting/depletion to get lean. I prefer to start a little earlier so I don't have to kill myself to get lean.

carguy i bet you could put on 30-40 lbs in a week...

i figure if you double your donut intake from 10 per day to 20 per day, it should be a piece of cake....or in this case a donut..

I put my 30lb nut sack on your mothers chin, did she tell you??

get back to training little girl, I'll make a man of you one of these days.

Hotshit...

You will have to refer to some of the other Iron Brethren who may have competed....

I usually try to start about 15-18 weeks out depending on how hard it is to lean up.....

Remember too, make sure to get the good carbs in, earlier in the day....

sweet potatoes, brown rice.... yada yada yada.....

Stacked and Bigtime are more expierenced and will be able to provide the actual figures on protein, fat and carb ratio's....

I tend to fly by the seat of my pants...

Getting lean is easier for me than bulking... so the diet phase is less calculated than the bulking phase...

Hope that helps a bit....

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Hotshit...

You will have to refer to some of the other Iron Brethren who may have competed....

I usually try to start about 15-18 weeks out depending on how hard it is to lean up.....

Remember too, make sure to get the good carbs in, earlier in the day....

sweet potatoes, brown rice.... yada yada yada.....

Stacked and Bigtime are more expierenced and will be able to provide the actual figures on protein, fat and carb ratio's....

I tend to fly by the seat of my pants...

Getting lean is easier for me than bulking... so the diet phase is less calculated than the bulking phase...

Hope that helps a bit....

Thanks thats the same for me, It is easier to lean out than to bulk up for me. I impressed myself last summer since I was working at a restaurant and had to come home to my fat mothers greasy cooking I some how managed to get really lean with very little cardio. I think I will start in the middle of March and just rip up for the summer. I appreciate the help.

I know for me I have a fast metabolism so I'm always pretty cut up even in the winter. But for the past 6 weeks I've been cutting down my carbs and taking as much protein as I can get. I've also been doing cardio 20 minutes 4 days a weeks while lifted 5 days. I've definetely seen very good results from it. I can say this is the most cuts I've had since I was a half miler in college. CARDIO is key to getting cut up. Just my thoughts anyway. Hope it helps.