Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacker 2 Question!

sobeton

just curious if anybody has any feedback on them. I take three at a time, gives me tons of energy to dance. but wears off in a few hours time. I’ve never gone beyond, the recommended dose of three. so I was curious if anybody else has, and what your experience was.

Originally posted by fwilso01

Its the same shit that killed that baseball player 2 weeks ago.....can cause heart attacks and strokes in young men..........great shit!

If your gonna kill yourself, at least make it more enjoyable than a night out on stacker 2's imo.

thanks for the sermon.:rolleyes: any thermogenic taken in EXCESS, can lead to disastrous effects. hence my original post, asking for feedback from people who have actually used it. ;)

you may want to try trim spa... it seems to give a more constant and natural amount of energy over a longer period of time...

(you take 3, but in several hour increments from one another)

xenadrine is another option, but i find this also gives you a big BURST then a big CRASH... unlike trim spa...

GNC has it...

Originally posted by sobeton

thanks for the sermon.:rolleyes: any thermogenic taken in EXCESS, can lead to disastrous effects. hence my original post, asking for feedback from people who have actually used it. ;)

It sounds like you are exceeding the dosage recommendations. I believe Stacker 2's are 3 pills a day (spread out through the day).

When I tried then I took 1 in the morning, 1 at noon, then a 3rd around 4:30-5pm. Better to spread it out than pound 3 at once.

never used stacker but i have used xenadrine and hydroxy cut. F-ing awesome. 2 on an empty stomach but it is essential to eat within 30 min. of taking. as we used to say "feed the fuel" stuff jacks up your metabolism soo much if it doesnt have something to burn, it starts to eat u up and really tweak u out. my impression of stacker is that it was kind of 2nd rate due to how its marketed and sold(7-11's gas stations) but that is just my opinion.