• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hunnie818

ugh stop fucken lying!!!!!

im really trying to stay calm.....

you stupid motha-fucka .... i ended it with you!!!! you immature...imbalanced...insecure...cheap muthafucka

you shoulda been the fucken jew! broke-ass scrub

you think by lying and trying to embarass me it will somehow make your pathetic existance more valuable???

your a fucken load that shoulda been swallowed

oh and your a dumb muthafucka too.... your not deep.. your stupid... the reason you ponder things for so long is cause it takes

you a month to figure something out

i cant wait to see the what the inside of your fucken skull looks like :mad:

Damn i am very worried for my self. I have a sister and a mother to take care of. Defiantly grounds for a needed restraining order Tara Sibley.

Cheap? I was only cheap with you. You have no clue how much i even make. Why would i spend a cent on you? You think you deserve people to waist there money on you and you don't even appreciate it.

Look say whatever you want to me. You calling me dumb is like a monkey calling me stupid ... It holds no water with me.

I never wanted to post these things about you but someone needed to stand up to you and post the truth. Say whatever lies you want just leave me alone.

ugh stop fucken lying!!!!!

you stupid motha-fucka .... i ended it with you!!!! you immature...imbalanced...insecure...cheap muthafucka

you shoulda been the fucken jew! broke-ass scrub

your a fucken load that shoulda been swallowed

i cant wait to see the what the inside of your fucken skull looks like :mad:

Jesus, so much feeling and yet so much......information.

Originally posted by notallthere

Damn i am very worried for my self. I have a sister and a mother to take care of. Defiantly grounds for a needed restraining order Tara Sibley.

get one... please...

its not me you have to worry about :D

im as harmless as a kitten

but... i think you should leave the state... take a nice long vacation... ya know to clear your head....

and keep talking... feed that fuel to the fire... ohhhh yeah baby!! burn baby burn!!!! :flame:

Owwww..oWWWW.... YA FUCKEN NUTBAG....

get one... please...

its not me you have to worry about :D

im as harmless as a kitten

but... i think you should leave the state... take a nice long vacation... ya know to clear your head....

and keep talking... feed that fuel to the fire... ohhhh yeah baby!! burn baby burn!!!! :flame:

Owwww..oWWWW.... YA FUCKEN NUTBAG....

Ok im glad you wrote this.. . Maybe other people will read your reply and start to see that you truly have deep seeded issues.

this can all be summed up in a johnny mathis song(old song ask your parents about it:)

"feelings"

"nothing more than................. feelings"

"trying to forget my............................."

"feelings of love.................................."

i'll play this as the last song at joey's friday and dedicate it to the 2 of you...................you'll kiss and make up IN THE CENTER OF THE DANCEFLOOR WITH A SPOTLIGHT ON THE 2 OF YOU and the entire club will applaude you love for each other.................NOT!

the best part is... it was a joke

originally it was gonna be carguy in the pic...

it was supposed to a silly funny thing

Attention: Notalthere Hunnie and whomever else that has decided to make this post their business

I hate to get involved in the middle of any drama, but I want you (Anthony) to know where this post originated from. I was reading one of Tara's replies in another thread that said, "dont you have any man bitches to drive you?" I thought it was funny as hell, I never heard the phrase "man bitch" before. As a matter of fact, I created a thread about it called, "Hey Hunnie!" I joked about it with her by Instant Messenger. She said we should create a man bitch card. It was the intent of a joke! As she said, originally she wanted me to put Carguy's head on the photo but I refused because I know Carl and I cant 'dis one of the TNT boys. I was thinking it would be funnier to put the Moo's head on it, but then everyone would say I am jealous and on his dick. Holy shit, that couldnt be further from the truth!!! So I was going to make an animated .gif and put several peoples heads on it including mine as a joke... notalthere, liqid, moo, prime and whoever else I could scrounge up from the photos. She mentioned using notalthere, sure so I went with it. Now I have absolutely no idea that either of you two had any previous history at all. I dont think Tara did it intentionally to put notalthere down, although I cant speak for her. However, it was meant to be a joke... I didnt realize that beneath the surface was another possible meaning. After all the crazy posts, I thought Anthony would laugh about it. My bad and I'm sorry that it had to come to this... this is obviously a case where the joke went a little too far.

Anthony seems as if he wants to drop it.

Tara I think thats the right thing to do.

No need to threaten anyone or talk shit.

It's a misunderstanding that went toooooo far.

For that, again I'm sorry that this is what came of it.

Entertaining in some respect.

Completely disrespectful from another point of view.

Originally posted by kirklop

this can all be summed up in a johnny mathis song(old song ask your parents about it:)

"feelings"

"nothing more than................. feelings"

"trying to forget my............................."

"feelings of love.................................."

i'll play this as the last song at joey's friday and dedicate it to the 2 of you...................you'll kiss and make up IN THE CENTER OF THE DANCEFLOOR WITH A SPOTLIGHT ON THE 2 OF YOU and the entire club will applaude you love for each other.................NOT!

Now that would be funny.....

WHAT THE F IS GOING ON HERE??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TWO OF YOU?? YOU ARE BOTH ACTING LIKE TWO 15 YEAR OLDS!!! NOT THAT I AM ANYONE TO TALK ABOUT DRAMA BUT COME ON GUYS!!!! THIS SHIT IS SO STUPID IT MAKES ME ILL!!! I KNOW THE 2 OF YOU AND BOTH OF YOU TALK MORE SHIT IT'S DISGUSTING!!!! LET IT END AND JUST GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS!! IT IS REALLY A SHAME THAT THIS CAME TO THIS CUZ NOW THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TENSION BETWEEN FRIENDS.

Originally posted by jpdd810

WHAT THE F IS GOING ON HERE??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE TWO OF YOU?? YOU ARE BOTH ACTING LIKE TWO 15 YEAR OLDS!!! NOT THAT I AM ANYONE TO TALK ABOUT DRAMA BUT COME ON GUYS!!!! THIS SHIT IS SO STUPID IT MAKES ME ILL!!! I KNOW THE 2 OF YOU AND BOTH OF YOU TALK MORE SHIT IT'S DISGUSTING!!!! LET IT END AND JUST GO YOUR SEPARATE WAYS!! IT IS REALLY A SHAME THAT THIS CAME TO THIS CUZ NOW THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TENSION BETWEEN FRIENDS.

its done chicpea :kiss2:

and no tension... he's just not allowed to play w/ us anymore :tongue: