Clubplanet Nightlife Community

??

kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That's not the date. They cancelled the show.

Is that answer better? Because it's definitely not true.

:bigfinge::flame:

What the fuck, I have to go to a fucking Christening, I cant even spell it today let alone have one of my close friends have one. What the fuck.

This is probably the only time u fucks would head up there too.:mad:

What time do things get started-up over at Tantra? Pre-party is possible, but pretty unlikely. Fucking Ronan's been a serious bitch lately.

Apparently my loser 45-year old drunk, lawyer roomate was being way loud on Friday night (remember seeing him and his wine-o friends at my place on Friday?) I guess Ronan was all pissed because he thought I went and threw a party after he asked me not to. I gotta set shit straight with him....

My apartment went from hero to zero in the matter of a month. Sucks really bad :mad:

when ali was in avalon two weeks ago or whatever it was..he told a friend of mine who is good friends with him that he wasnt gonna be able to spin at tantra cuz of some sort of scheduling conflict...does anyone know if it got changed? i emailed a few of the promoters for that nite and they all said they werent sure:confused:

Originally posted by kaydup

Yo, your roommate is really a 45 yr old dude?

Yup, he's the brother of one of my other roomates (who I didn't know when I moved in). The guy is a LOSER... real, real bad. A "personal injury" attorney... aka, an ambulance chaser.

It was great for the first 6 months. I literally saw him like 5 times in that period, he'd just crash at our place once or twice a week when he was completely loaded. Then over the past month or so he got in a fight with his girlfriend and now he's at our place every night. It blows.. he may be the most annoying person on earth. Although it is fun to watch him stumble around, completely obliterated on a Wednesday night.

I've got an ugly feeling Ali won't be at Tantra... someonefind out what the hell's going on!