Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got a bad feeling.........

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

I'll end up in jail friday...... and i'm bringing every motherfucker with me......

eh fuck it though., Ill never throw the first punch, but im not afraid to die, if i do i will defiantly take someone with me, I think i need to watch fight club a couple of times this week lol :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

billy...

i luvs you lotz... dont worry :kiss2:

guys just stop..... i know i bought the 3 year replacement warranty on my camera and all but....... i really don't wanna ruin my friday and everyone else's that's gonna be there..... it's the first friday i been looking forward to in a while...... both clubs finally got good shit on the same night.....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

guys just stop..... i know i bought the 3 year replacement warranty on my camera and all but....... i really don't wanna ruin my friday and everyone else's that's gonna be there..... it's the first friday i been looking forward to in a while...... both clubs finally got good shit on the same night.....

:mad: :mad: :mad:

hun... i promise not to ruin your night...

we are all gonna have lots of fun :D

i really hope your at metro friday

Why do you hope ill be at metro?

ahaaaa :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it wont be me looking for you :D

have a nice day cybil

Sounds like a threat to me,...Or am i translating this wrong. Dont unclench your fists just yet billy :laugh:

Ever see a bitch cuffed and thrown into a cop car? its pretty cool

again with the threats let me guess like you said about caleb/.....

Your going to call your x-bf from Staten island to come down and break my knee caps huh? Damn you really cant take hearing the truth about yourself.. Why dont you just walk away and quit while your ahead.

happy days are here again...

I got a question for everyone.... ever actually see a bone protrude through someones skin??? its pretty cool

carl.... shoooooosh

no offense and you guys will probably deny it..... but i never met 2 people that got together that were equally crazy and so much alike........ i mean genuinely crazy...... both with identical personalities..... nuts..... and it's not bad how you guys are..... it's just together you guys would end up killing each other..... literally.... i saw this from day one, but now that it's over i can talk shit cause i'll never give my opinion to anyone about their relationships when they're with the person..... it's no one's business.... i saw u guys all the time..... up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad up/down happy/sad ..... you live and learn..... you guys were just too much alike..... i really feel that if the 2 of you were both given guns you would shoot each other in a heartbeart.......

oh well.......

:whip2: :whip2: :whip2:

i just asked a simple question

what threat??

and why dont you ask him yourself... he's reading the board

so say hi :D

oh and i have seen girlees cuffed and arrested..... very unattractive :nono:

Whatever i am sick of playing games. This is a hard situation for me to deal with because as much as your pissing me off i cant do shit to you because you are a girl. Your x wants to rip me to pieces ? then fine. But if he was with you he must know there is truth in what i am saying about your crazy ass. I have no choice if i am going to get jumped i will put forth as much effort as i can to at least cause some damage on this guy.

Originally posted by notallthere

Your x wants to rip me to pieces ? then fine. But if he was with you he must know there is truth in what i am saying about your crazy ass.

my crazy ass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too bad he makes me look like mother theresa :D

besides.. what are you talking about??

who's beating who up... are you insuating something... do you think i would be stupid enough to make a public threat???

never... i would never hurt anyone and neither would anyone i know.. :D

the only thing thats too bad is that your allowed to continue to walk around with that warped fucken tiny membrane you call a brain

your a deranged compulsive liar.. i know big words... you uneducated fuck... go get a dic-tion-ary

the time for talking is over

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Nothing will happen. Cause if it does, I will personally take care of the person starting the trouble.

:hat: :hat: :hat:

no trouble brian...

nottin but love--peace--& hairgrease :D

i would never disrespect george or petey like that...

will you be @ joeys??

i'll be there ;)