Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got a bad feeling.........

Originally posted by hunnie818

my crazy ass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too bad he makes me look like mother theresa :D

besides.. what are you talking about??

who's beating who up... are you insuating something... do you think i would be stupid enough to make a public threat???

never... i would never hurt anyone and neither would anyone i know.. :D

the only thing thats too bad is that your allowed to continue to walk around with that warped fucken tiny membrane you call a brain

your a deranged compulsive liar.. i know big words... you uneducated fuck... go get a dic-tion-ary

the time for talking is over

"The time for talking is over" another thing that is said that can be construed as a threat. Your not very good at this are you? Lies? ha trust me i wish they where lies. The only reason why it came to this because YOU wouldn't stop. I never said one word about your insanity until i absolutely had to.

YOU GUYS BOTH NEED TO BE ADULTS ABOUT THIS AND MOVE ON!!:mad:

THINGS HAPPEN AND IT DOESNT WORK OUT.....BOO HOO - OH WELL.... MOVE ON

LOOK AT ME!! IM FUCKING 34 YEARS OLD WITHOUT A MAN! - BECAUSE I HAVENT FOUND THE RIGHT ONE FOR ME - I MOVE ON!!

THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED BETWEENT THE 2 OF YOUS AND NOT AT A CLUB....BECAUSE WORSE COMES TO WORST....YOU CAN BOTH BE BANNED IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO DO THAT.

SO END THE SHIT HERE AND NOW!!:mad:

Originally posted by notallthere

"The time for talking is over" another thing that is said that can be construed as a threat. Your not very good at this are you? Lies? ha trust me i wish they where lies. The only reason why it came to this because YOU wouldn't stop. I never said one word about your insanity until i absolutely had to.

correction: your a PATHALOGICAL liar cause you actually believe yourself

Question: Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid??

btw... threats cannot be contrued... they must be blatent & clear

trust me... i know

Originally posted by latinaz

YOU GUYS BOTH NEED TO BE ADULTS ABOUT THIS AND MOVE ON!!:mad:

THINGS HAPPEN AND IT DOESNT WORK OUT.....BOO HOO - OH WELL.... MOVE ON

LOOK AT ME!! IM FUCKING 34 YEARS OLD WITHOUT A MAN! - BECAUSE I HAVENT FOUND THE RIGHT ONE FOR ME - I MOVE ON!!

THIS NEEDS TO BE RESOLVED BETWEENT THE 2 OF YOUS AND NOT AT A CLUB....BECAUSE WORSE COMES TO WORST....YOU CAN BOTH BE BANNED IF THEY REALLY WANTED TO DO THAT.

SO END THE SHIT HERE AND NOW!!:mad:

Would it be the end of the world if they were banned from a club?

Originally posted by hunnie818

correction: your a PATHALOGICAL liar cause you actually believe yourself

Question: Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid??

btw... threats cannot be contrued... they must be blatent & clear

trust me... i know

This is insane. Its not like i expected you to admit to the things you did. But me and you both know its true. Maybe one day you will wake up and realize that the shit i laid out for you is the most important criticism you have ever herd. You should apply it to yourself where need fit and learn from it to improve yourself. If you really are that nuts that your are denying all accounts of what i said then it shouldn't upset you in anyway and move on and bottom line

LEAVE ME ALONE!

• 1 year later...