Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone like Vocal Trance?

My only expierience with vocal trance was at Metro sometime back....

They were spinning some sick tracks at the end of the night, and Trewguy felt the need to slur his life story and cock fighting abilities to me while I was trying to bug out in cartoonland...

Hence...

Vocal... Trance...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!!!!

Some can be good, some can love the cock miserably. I like trance with a few vocals, like early Tiesto and ATB . . . just not heavy vocals. Whenever the vocals are more than just a few samples, like when they try telling a story or saying something, then it suuuuccccckkkkkkkkz.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Some can be good, some can love the cock miserably. I like trance with a few vocals, like early Tiesto and ATB . . . just not heavy vocals. Whenever the vocals are more than just a few samples, like when they try telling a story or saying something, then it suuuuccccckkkkkkkkz.

ur rigth on that one bro

i cant take the vocals more then just a dreamscape style

echoing in and out

anything else to me is just that POP stuff the KTU is doing a nice job of killing for us all

Hey man, at least one other person out there believes that KTU is the devil. . . I don't even have it preset in my car radio. I listen to all sorts of techno all the time, and I don't have the local "dance music" station on my radio. . .

Right now, I'm playing the Paul Van Dyk DVD from his new Global CD. . . I can deal with the vocals in "We Are Alive", but almost all of the rest of his songs have no words at all. . . yet, believe it or not, his music can take you on a trip without saying "djs pump the low end frequency" or "shiny disco balls".

In melodic trance, best set ever is Paul Oakenfold's Essential Mix, July 25 1999, at Home at Space in Ibiza. . . just money.

Trance is the only music that can bring me to crying, can truly change me. . .no, I'm on anything at the time, don't fuck around with any of that shit. . . I've been at a club and just started crying at the beauty of the music. . . once, I looked over and saw some others wiping their eyes. . . gimme THAT shit everyday . . .

Underrated and almost unknown . .. DJ Taucher, Clubber's Guide to Germany. . .a masterpiece, including some greats like rank1 - airwave, PvD, Hi-Gate - Pitchin, DJ Tandu, Pio & Picotto . . .

IT sucks that I can rarely even find good trance in NYC . . . jersey a wasteland for this genre.

Originally posted by liqidtouch

ur rigth on that one bro

i cant take the vocals more then just a dreamscape style

echoing in and out

anything else to me is just that POP stuff the KTU is doing a nice job of killing for us all

totally with you on this! Trance is emotion.

Qwest.

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Hey man, at least one other person out there believes that KTU is the devil. . . I don't even have it preset in my car radio. I listen to all sorts of techno all the time, and I don't have the local "dance music" station on my radio. . .

Right now, I'm playing the Paul Van Dyk DVD from his new Global CD. . . I can deal with the vocals in "We Are Alive", but almost all of the rest of his songs have no words at all. . . yet, believe it or not, his music can take you on a trip without saying "djs pump the low end frequency" or "shiny disco balls".

In melodic trance, best set ever is Paul Oakenfold's Essential Mix, July 25 1999, at Home at Space in Ibiza. . . just money.

Trance is the only music that can bring me to crying, can truly change me. . .no, I'm on anything at the time, don't fuck around with any of that shit. . . I've been at a club and just started crying at the beauty of the music. . . once, I looked over and saw some others wiping their eyes. . . gimme THAT shit everyday . . .

Underrated and almost unknown . .. DJ Taucher, Clubber's Guide to Germany. . .a masterpiece, including some greats like rank1 - airwave, PvD, Hi-Gate - Pitchin, DJ Tandu, Pio & Picotto . . .

IT sucks that I can rarely even find good trance in NYC . . . jersey a wasteland for this genre.