Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Capslock...

dgmodel

i think the only reason why it bothers some of us... is because we think in online language... u know? we put emotion behind everything thats said here to make it sound more real.. or to see how that person means what they said... make sense?? those of us who read like that, are used to using capital letters to mean we're yelling or emphasizing a point or a word or something...

so those people who dont read like that... and dont put emotion behind what they read/write.. will not think anything of it... and theyll type the whole damn thing in caps lock

meanwhile... its painful to the eyes for some of us to read it... because we think theyre shouting... just like it would hurt the ears if we were face to face...

is that psychological enough for ya?

:tongue::blown:

I cannot stand people who do that.

To tell you the truth. It is so much easier to read paragraphs that are typed normal than paragraphs that are typed in CAPS. For those who think they are going to be noticed more for the caps. I think most people don't read the whole paragraph due to the fact that is it not easy on the eyes and they just comment about the fact that it is typed in all caps...

SO TURN YOUR FUCKING CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by linabina

is that psychological enough for ya?

:tongue::blown:

lol... very good point i never thought of it like that... (what i meant by psychological was maybe like since the letters are bigger than everyone elses its like me big you lil, or like look at what i have to say all eyes on me type of thing... who knows... who cares really... i just think its rather annoying...)

Originally posted by linabina

i think the only reason why it bothers some of us... is because we think in online language... u know? we put emotion behind everything thats said here to make it sound more real.. or to see how that person means what they said... make sense?? those of us who read like that, are used to using capital letters to mean we're yelling or emphasizing a point or a word or something...

so those people who dont read like that... and dont put emotion behind what they read/write.. will not think anything of it... and theyll type the whole damn thing in caps lock

meanwhile... its painful to the eyes for some of us to read it... because we think theyre shouting... just like it would hurt the ears if we were face to face...

So true! Whenever I'm talking to someone on IM and they use all caps, I feel like I'm being yelled at!

All caps = laziness :mad:

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... very good point i never thought of it like that... (what i meant by psychological was maybe like since the letters are bigger than everyone elses its like me big you lil, or like look at what i have to say all eyes on me type of thing... who knows... who cares really... i just think its rather annoying...)

the only time i work with all caps is when i'm putting together something for work. On presentations, or plan-o-grams....it just looks that much neater.