Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention: Hunnie and Notalthere

Originally posted by hunnie818

the best part is... it was a joke

originally it was gonna be carguy in the pic...

it was supposed to a silly funny thing

Attention: Notalthere Hunnie and whomever else that has decided to make this post their business

I hate to get involved in the middle of any drama, but I want you (Anthony) to know where this post originated from. I was reading one of Tara's replies in another thread that said, "dont you have any man bitches to drive you?" I thought it was funny as hell, I never heard the phrase "man bitch" before. As a matter of fact, I created a thread about it called, "Hey Hunnie!" I joked about it with her by Instant Messenger. She said we should create a man bitch card. It was the intent of a joke! As she said, originally she wanted me to put Carguy's head on the photo but I refused because I know Carl and I cant 'dis one of the TNT boys. I was thinking it would be funnier to put the Moo's head on it, but then everyone would say I am jealous and on his dick. Holy shit, that couldnt be further from the truth!!! So I was going to make an animated .gif and put several peoples heads on it including mine as a joke... notalthere, liqid, moo, prime and whoever else I could scrounge up from the photos. She mentioned using notalthere, sure so I went with it. Now I have absolutely no idea that either of you two had any previous history at all. I dont think Tara did it intentionally to put notalthere down, although I cant speak for her. However, it was meant to be a joke... I didnt realize that beneath the surface was another possible meaning. After all the crazy posts, I thought Anthony would laugh about it. My bad and I'm sorry that it had to come to this... this is obviously a case where the joke went a little too far.

Anthony seems as if he wants to drop it.

Tara I think thats the right thing to do.

No need to threaten anyone or talk shit.

Do the right thing and drop it, both of you.

Feelings are hurt, but thats as far as it should go.

It's a misunderstanding that went toooooo far.

For that, again I'm sorry that this is what came of it.

Entertaining in some respect.

Completely disrespectful from another point of view.