Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 15th Is My Birthday Im Starting My Partying 14th

Originally posted by latinaz

AT SHOOTERS WHILE IM WORKING DURING THE DAY UNTIL 7 THEN I DONT KNOW IF IM GONNA WORK AT EURO.....

BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO SATURDAY NITE.....

CAN YOU HELP A SISTER OUT???

Whatever you want to do is fine with me cuz by that time I will be able to go out and about better than before!!! I think we might need to get a limo for this night!!!!

Originally posted by jpdd810

Whatever you want to do is fine with me cuz by that time I will be able to go out and about better than before!!! I think we might need to get a limo for this night!!!!

GOOD !! BECAUSE WE WILL NEED A DESIGNATED DRIVER AND IT WONT BE YOU!! YOU'VE BEEN COOPED UP LONG ENOUGH..

NOW LETS GET MY PARTY STARTED GIRLFRIEND...

HAPPY FUCKING 35TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!:eek:

DAMN WHERES MY WHEELCHAIR? :laugh:

It's my birthday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be on a plane to miami though

i'm goin nuts on the 14th just in case the plane don't make it, jk

if ur into music picotto is gonna be up here on the 15th....

otherwise i suggest lots o alcohol and some fine lookin men!!!

Originally posted by sfbunny

It's my birthday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be on a plane to miami though

i'm goin nuts on the 14th just in case the plane don't make it, jk

if ur into music picotto is gonna be up here on the 15th....

otherwise i suggest lots o alcohol and some fine lookin men!!!

YOU AINT KIDDING BUNNY!!

I'LL BE FLYING DOWN TO MIAMI ON THE 16TH SUNDAY...IM THINKING NIKKI BEACH ONCE I GET DOWN THERE....BUT IM TALKING ABOUT IN JERSEY....

I GUESS I SHOULD JUST STAY LOCAL SINCE IM LEAVING SUNDAY MORNING....DONT WANT A HANGOVER.....:D

YOU AINT KIDDING BUNNY!!

I'LL BE FLYING DOWN TO MIAMI ON THE 16TH SUNDAY...IM THINKING NIKKI BEACH ONCE I GET DOWN THERE....BUT IM TALKING ABOUT IN JERSEY....

I GUESS I SHOULD JUST STAY LOCAL SINCE IM LEAVING SUNDAY MORNING....DONT WANT A HANGOVER.....:D

Fuck that, take a nap on the plane, u think ur actually gonna feel a hangover when u walk out into 80* weather and palm trees, then hit the beach w/ some coronas u'll be fine by 4..... i'm goin straight to the airport after friday night....... hehehehe ur only gonna turn 35 once...

Originally posted by carguy19

How bout a double trouble party for the 2 of you at euro on the 13th???? I'll give you guys the VIP and me and a few other good looking guys will be there for you to have your way with.....

YOUR FUNNY!! BUT I BETTER SEE YOUR ASS AT SHOOTERS OR YOU'LL GET KICKED AROUND LIKE THAT FREAKING SOCCER BALL YOU PLAY WITH ON SUNDAYS!! :laugh:

OH AND HOOOOLLLLAAAAAAA!!!!

ALL I WANT TO DRINK THAT WEEKEND IS CHAMPAGNE!! CHAMPAGNE!!

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THIS LITTLE BORIQUA LOVES HERSELF SOME CHAMPAGNE!!

Originally posted by sfbunny

Fuck that, take a nap on the plane, u think ur actually gonna feel a hangover when u walk out into 80* weather and palm trees, then hit the beach w/ some coronas u'll be fine by 4..... i'm goin straight to the airport after friday night....... hehehehe ur only gonna turn 35 once...

ITS ALL ABOUT WET WILLIES!!!

PINK FLAMINGOS ALL DAY LONG!!:D

GOOD !! BECAUSE WE WILL NEED A DESIGNATED DRIVER AND IT WONT BE YOU!! YOU'VE BEEN COOPED UP LONG ENOUGH..

NOW LETS GET MY PARTY STARTED GIRLFRIEND...

HAPPY FUCKING 35TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!:eek:

DAMN WHERES MY WHEELCHAIR? :laugh: [/QUOT

I don't have a wheelchair but I do have crutches!!! Yes I need to get my drink on cuz it's been way too long since I have had some alcohol!!!!!

ALL I WANT TO DRINK THAT WEEKEND IS CHAMPAGNE!! CHAMPAGNE!!

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THIS LITTLE BORIQUA LOVES HERSELF SOME CHAMPAGNE!!

i think we're twins seperated at birth, i go NUTS on champagne, dp is my fav ---> cris ---> moet, YUMMY!!! i get headaches though

ZEEE

Start your birthday off at Voodoo Saturday Night! I have a party going on that night anyway, so it will be packed!

I'll set you up in the VIP arear with another bottle of Moet and a cake to boot!

After that do another local club or NYC

(get a limo for the night, spend a little $$$ for your birthday)

Originally posted by voodoolounge

ZEEE

Start your birthday off at Voodoo Saturday Night! I have a party going on that night anyway, so it will be packed!

I'll set you up in the VIP arear with another bottle of Moet and a cake to boot!

After that do another local club or NYC

(get a limo for the night, spend a little $$$ for your birthday)

babe i can do that because i have a flight to Sobe the next day!!

so I gotta save my "foodstamps" for that week!

OK THATS 4 PEPLE THAT WILL BE PARTYING WITH ME....:D

ZEE DID YOU NOT READ MY POST???

i already have a room reserved... i have to use my hilton point before they expire :D

i'm gonna be in the city, and i expect you to be drinking bottles and bottles of champagne with me there :tongue:

Originally posted by m0chi69

ZEE DID YOU NOT READ MY POST???

i already have a room reserved... i have to use my hilton point before they expire :D

i'm gonna be in the city, and i expect you to be drinking bottles and bottles of champagne with me there :tongue:

OH BABY CAKES IF I DO THAT THEN IM GONNA MISS MY FLIGHT TO SOBE AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT...

HOWEVER!! PARTYING FRIDAY NITE MAY BE A BETTER DEAL..:D

OH BABY CAKES IF I DO THAT THEN IM GONNA MISS MY FLIGHT TO SOBE AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT...

HOWEVER!! PARTYING FRIDAY NITE MAY BE A BETTER DEAL..:D

nooo... you won't miss your flight... where u flying outta? catch a cab from the city to newark... :(