Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saints Cafe Tonight

kostaP

Originally posted by angelicious

Rod, is someone scared?:eek:

and dont think i forgot in highschool when you threw me in the school courtyard and locked me out when it was snowing and you all watched from the senior lunch room through the windows.

All this is comig back and i am getting mad :mad:

oh those were the days, enlighten me more j-mo tell me more about my old h.s days...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

jessica.....i got back a roll of film a month ago from a camera i left at rods house.....with a picture of his roommate nick's ass with a big heart on it with my name in the middle......did i mention my mom got the film developed.......REVENGE MAFUKA!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

I just bursted out laughing at work and everyone looked:laugh: :laugh:

Dave dont worry hon, we will get him.

what about the time, you guys printed "the wonder bra does work" and posted it all of the school. You said you had no part but you were right there cheering them on .

u are so gonna get it.:mad:

i was actually the one who cut the picture out and made the zerox copies, but jess that was so long ago!!!!!

shake????

what about the time, you guys printed "the wonder bra does work" with the picture from me from the school paper and posted it all of the school. You said you had no part but you were right there cheering them on .

u are so gonna get it.:mad:

this thread could go on forever.......thank god I was usually the one corrupting with rod to get other people......some of the things we did to our roommates and friends in college are unheard of!!!!!

jess.....im at surf club where are you????....that was hysterical.........I am going to contact everyone he has ever gotten and unleash the ultimate attack on sir manu manu!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

this thread could go on forever.......thank god I was usually the one corrupting with rod to get other people......some of the things we did to our roommates and friends in college are unheard of!!!!!

jess.....im at surf club where are you????....that was hysterical.........I am going to contact everyone he has ever gotten and unleash the ultimate attack on sir manu manu!!!!!

dave your never gonna guess who is sittin nex to me right now???

the fuggin polar bear himself and the tail end of all our jokes, YEP "THE BIG RED MACHINE"

bus just left we hit up arms and eriks right next to me chewin on the keyboard with a bottle of ketchup................

aaahhhhhh, he just bit me..........

what about poor kelly? she was like oh my he called he called, she was so excited, meanwhile it was rod the whole time. He even went as far and made up a number starting with the correct area code (732)

dave i forgot to tell ya bout that one, one of my best pieces of work

tell ya bout it later, me and erik are bouncing right now, he tried rippin the snack machine down and there kickin him out........

I'll get in touch with ya freaks later..........

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Originally posted by somegirl24

:laugh: :laugh:

Funny shit Rod...lets join alliances...I wanna fug with PW peeps!!

oh ya don't even know, my lifes a fuggin sitcom.............the stories never end as you can see girl......

one night of popcorn and diet coke, no need to go to blockbuster, i'll keep ya amuzed all night..........................

can't really play to many jokes on these peeps here at work, to up tight and not into diggas 2 year old humor..............