Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hip hop or house or both??????.......

caruch

i've yet to find a place where the dj could play good music on both ends. either they play a nice trance/vocal/house set followed by house of pain and rob bass, or they're spinnin 50 cent and some nice underground talent along with some gay house shit that only Rupaul could get down to.

dj James A.. proove me wrong kid, please.

Originally posted by caruch

at lounge,all hip hop, or all house, or alil house more hip hop,or alot of house and a lil hip hop

what do you prefer

I think you need two seperate rooms to pull it off..........it is tough to have it in one room only because you have to have a perfect balance of music to keep the crowd happy.......you know how it is when your at a club and you start getting pumped and a fawked up song comes outta nowhere......it ruins the vibe!!!!! just my fiddy cents!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Liquid....

go fuck yourself.....

Carucc...

YOU NEVER MIX HIP HOP AND FUCKIN CLUB MUSIC!?!?!?!?!?!??

That's like doing coke and eating pain killers....

oh wait...

no no....

thats a good mix....

I meant that's like doing Kitty and bumping Coke...

yeah yeah... thats what I was tryin to say....

.....well said brotha riggs......i was just gonna tell him to let justin spin already and leave the hip hop to another night!!!!!

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I am not your brother Dave....

I am just the guy you want to be someday....

hahahahh....

where the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaawk is Digga....

I am going nutz in the lab solo....

There are some fine FDU Hewas in the house though....

Might try to go knock one off quick foe the lift....

I am too good looking to be your brotha!!!!!! ha ha ha!!!!......no clue where the digga is, i think he mumbled something about taco bell, blockbuster, wearing a pink dress and lipstick, and never going out again!!!!!

It is hard but one of the best parts about music is the challenge aspect of it ... i have learned alot from watching dj's before me and alot of it has to do with a flow ... if your going to mix these two styles together u just gotta have some type of progression ... if your starting with hip hop ... u could go from someone like 50-Cent, to something a lil more mainstream like Missy Elliott ... on to some r&b like Aaliyah then go from that to some more classic r&b like Janet Jackson and from there getting into house music can usually be done easily enuff even by just playing a house remix from an r&b artist ... some people think its a pain in the ass, but to me its always been fun.

Oh shout out's to DogeKid and Yanni ... u guys is aiiight ;)

• 1 year later...