Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Greatest sports INJURIES of all time

JonStephen

Originally posted by djjonstephen

There's some of those that you just say dayyymmmmmm

Best ever I think is LT snapping Joe Theisman's leg in two. That guy came all coked up chargin and ended Theisman's career.

Craziness

Personal favorite: When Alvin Robertson got traded to the Nuggets, he couldn't play for the rest of the season because he had "high altitude sickness" :laugh: :laugh:

One that really made me cringe was when Tony Saunders' arm literally snapped in half during the middle of a pitch...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Personal favorite: When Alvin Robertson got traded to the Nuggets, he couldn't play for the rest of the season because he had "high altitude sickness" :laugh: :laugh:

One that really made me cringe was when Tony Saunders' arm literally snapped in half during the middle of a pitch...

The same thing happened to Dave Dravecky while he was pitching for the Padres. He had some kind of bone cancer and was trying to make a comeback...

:eek:

Originally posted by vicman

claude lemieux rearranging (cant recall if its tony or dave) drapers face in the 96 or 97 western conference final during the stanley cup play offs. drapers face got smashed against the wall and the rivalry began.

Chris Draper #33 - he got smashed from behind..... fuckin' CHEAP SHOT. The best was when Don Cherry on BBC called out Claude on the intermission show and called him a dirty player and that he was a total idiot for that shot.

I hate Claude LeMieux. HE SUCKS:mad:

GO WINGS!

Lola:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Chris Draper #33 - he got smashed from behind..... fuckin' CHEAP SHOT. The best was when Don Cherry on BBC called out Claude on the intermission show and called him a dirty player and that he was a total idiot for that shot.

I hate Claude LeMieux. HE SUCKS:mad:

GO WINGS!

Lola:D

its Kris not chris

hype you dumbass it was ulf that took out neely.

and when i think injury and gruesome, the first man that comes to mind is clint malarchuk. nothing else compares. i mean jesus. a severed JUGULAR on ice? it doesnt get any better then that

malarchuk.jpg