Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those of you who ponder coincedences...

dgmodel

today i am sitting in the office, just doing what i have to do, and my bracelet falls off my wrist... keep in mind this bracelet has been on my hand for the better part of ten almost eleven years without ever coming off... now who cares right?! well the trader next to me moments after my bracelet hit the ground, his necklace broke, and felll to the ground as well... (he too hasnt taken off the necklace in some time) what the hell are the odds of that ish happening and if its some high probality rate meaning almost or close to impossible, what is the meaning of it, if any??? (meaning if it was symoblic or paranormal or who knows...)

Originally posted by dgmodel

today i am sitting in the office, just doing what i have to do, and my bracelet falls off my wrist... keep in mind this bracelet has been on my hand for the better part of ten almost eleven years without ever coming off... now who cares right?! well the trader next to me moments after my bracelet hit the ground, his necklace broke, and felll to the ground as well... (he too hasnt taken off the necklace in some time) what the hell are the odds of that ish happening and if its some high probality rate meaning almost or close to impossible, what is the meaning of it, if any??? (meaning if it was symoblic or paranormal or who knows...)

did you ever read the celestine prophecy?

AH you should def pick it up/read it. it basically talks about how coincidences in life all have some sort of meaning. Nothing is by accident and "everything happens for a reason"

for example. you run into someone you havent seen in a long time by chance. you may just think wow.. that was a coincidence but the book diagrams how that chance encounter was a sign or precursor of something to come. that person was trying to tell you or send you a message (even if they didnt know it)

now what it means by your bracelet and his necklace both breaking.. i have no idea :laugh: but it does seem odd and fits into the insight

its a good book, but i admit that it not exactly easy reading. i usually plow through books like that in a day.. it took me a while to get into it.

Originally posted by dgmodel

this is your second thread on coincidence's and fate in recent days .....mmmmmhhhhhh is that fate or a coincidence..... i wonder

Originally posted by nycchic24

its a good book, but i admit that it not exactly easy reading. i usually plow through books like that in a day.. it took me a while to get into it.

There were definitely some very interesting points in the book (and, no, I've never looked at "coincidences" the same since reading it), but it *was* really difficult to get through. Such horrible writing! It would be nice if there were cliff notes...