Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn cp bastards....

redplow is coming along.... im gonna post the directories soon, if you haven't done so already please email me your establishment's contact info or youll probably end up having old info up..... phone #.... etc..... see the details on the site.....

there's also gonna be a new section that's called what's hot.... and here promoter's (or anyone) will be able freely post their club/bar's fliers etc of what's going on at your place, you can scan them and send them to me in jpg or gif format bla bla bla....... this will be done in spans of like mon-sun.....

all details are on the site...

redplow.com

thanks and i hate every last one of you

Originally posted by tizzah508

No I really never noticed?? I think this could be due to the fact that I am just as tall as them!!!! I will check it out though....want a lollipop??

lollipops? ur just jealous..... because the girls bathrooms don't have any.... that's weird too if you ask me.... the girl's bathroom should have like a bathroom "bitch" or something.....

ntyler_superpyscho.jpg

Originally posted by tizzah508

there are....but she doesn't have treats like the guy in Metro

most girls in the bathroom are hogging the mirror you know make-up hair spray falling over....

today is a bad day for me to be posting....PMS PAM is evil

I think if you ask the lady in Metro for lollipops & stuff like that, she has them hidden. I think cause she's usually asleep, so she doesn't want people stealin!

Originally posted by Kermzy

I think if you ask the lady in Metro for lollipops & stuff like that, she has them hidden. I think cause she's usually asleep, so she doesn't want people stealin!

yeah she has gum there (doesn't help with the braces) I tried talking to her once and she said she didn't speak english so I tried some spanish.....but that didn't work a couple times she was cool with me....I will try again on Friday and then that's it she is cut off and to the mens room I go