Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meaningful relationships?/?

georgym

Originally posted by tastyt

Dating sucks donkey dick! It's so superficial.

George, you're what? 23, 24? Lots (if not most) people in that age group and younger aren't really looking for anything too serious... but there are definitely those who are...

Yes, will be 24 in 2 months. I hear ya, i guess it is rather normal for this age bracket.

And petp, that's EXACTLY what im tired of---the games. This one girl says all these nice things to me, and then says she didn't really mean it.

screw it. From now on, i am going to be EXTRA careful about sharing my feelings and emotions when getting involved.

Originally posted by gmccookny

screw it. From now on, i am going to be EXTRA careful about sharing my feelings and emotions when getting involved.

i don´t get that statement :confused:

what does that have to do with being hurt?? i mean i am pretty open about everything, tell people exactly how i feel about them, what i think of them, what i think about situations, things etc., the negative and the positive.

i feel i am so secure in my reality that i can easily open it and show it to others. and while they may comment and talk they never really affect my reality

simply shouldn´t allow people to make changes to or even dictate your reality. come to think about it, could that be a definition of confidence?

Originally posted by tastey

i don´t get that statement :confused:

what does that have to do with being hurt?? i mean i am pretty open about everything, tell people exactly how i feel about them, what i think of them, what i think about situations, things etc., the negative and the positive.

i feel i am so secure in my reality that i can easily open it and show it to others. and while they may comment and talk they never really affect my reality

simply shouldn´t allow people to make changes to or even dictate your reality. come to think about it, could that be a definition of confidence?

I think i was just heated up in the moment with that comment.

I am a very open person as well, sharing a lot. But i can see how that can come to haunt me later on if things don't work out.

I just mean that im going to be extra careful about what i say, and who i say it to. Not everyone deserves my openness, especially if they're keeping things inside

Do people still want one, or has it become just one big dating game :confused:

It just seems to me that mad people be hooking up, wanting play, or just little things here and there. God forbid you call the person the next night to see how they're doing.

(venting) :blank:

I don't really enjoy hooking up and I do it very seldomly. 90% of the girls I have ever hooked up have either been my girlfriends, or were about to be my girlfriends. I can literally count on two hands how many girls I have kissed out of blue and never seen again. I think a relationship is DEFINETLEY more meaningful, IMHO. I don't have problems of commitment and am completley happy to be with just one girl, one is enough to handle/Pleasure/Deal with/Spend time with...

The thing that scares me most is the fact that there are all these STD's and stuff out there and you never know who has them and all that. So you shouldnt just fuck around with everyone !

Originally posted by rdancer

I don't have problems of commitment and am completley happy to be with just one girl, one is enough to handle/Pleasure/Deal with/Spend time with...

The thing that scares me most is the fact that there are all these STD's and stuff out there and you never know who has them and all that. So you shouldnt just fuck around with everyone !

I hear ya on both points.

I was watching the news last night, and a lesbian woman contracted the HIV virus---so really no one is exempt from diseases.

But im just upset b/c i had so much in common with this girl, we shared the same views, but just simply b/c she's not ready for a commitment, she doesn't want to get serious.

I know i can't argue with her about it, but it just upsets me knowing there's someone out there that i can't do anything about, leaving feelings high and dry...

Do people still want one, or has it become just one big dating game :confused:

It just seems to me that mad people be hooking up, wanting play, or just little things here and there. God forbid you call the person the next night to see how they're doing.

(venting) :blank:

i think im ready for a "meaningful" realtionship ;)