Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People who show off..

hobo

I hate these motherfuckers that show off what they have, cars, girls, money ect ect.. There seems to be a few on the Jersey board that continue to day in and day out show off, its not that flattering.... please stop... I realize everyone works hard for their money, and yes we are all proud of what we accomplish/earn/buy, but some people just take it to the next level everyday.. Its more impresive if you have the finer things in life and your humble about it, rather than fluant it all over the place..

i don't know what you're referring to hobo. everyone on the jersey board, and residents of jersey in general, are extremely modest folks.

btw... i'm really rich and just bought a new bentley. oh, and i have sex with lots of different girls every night.

Originally posted by dogekid

i don't know what you're referring to hobo. everyone on the jersey board, and residents of jersey in general, are extremely modest folks.

btw... i'm really rich and just bought a new bentley. oh, and i have sex with lots of different girls every night.

Jersey never noone shows off in Jersey... the girls in Jersey are so down to earth.. they never make you spend a penny....

They dont date you for your car or money.... ya ok

stupid money hungry gold digging Whores... Go eat a fat dick

Originally posted by thehype

i think he is refering to me cuz i posted a pic of new Kix yesterday

Not even close, those kix were phat by the way.. Have you seen the New Rebook commercial, I forget the name of the sneaker, but they are red and white, pretty nice...

Originally posted by hobo

Not even close, those kix were phat by the way.. Have you seen the New Rebook commercial, I forget the name of the sneaker, but they are red and white, pretty nice...

they are nice but uncomfortabe as all hell. the PUMAs i posted yesterday are probbaly the most comfortable pair of PUMAs i purchased.

Originally posted by thehype

they are nice but uncomfortabe as all hell. the PUMAs i posted yesterday are probbaly the most comfortable pair of PUMAs i purchased.

I just picked up a pair of these, they look good w/ a pair of really really expensive Diesel Jeans..

;)

I always ponder this question about NJ....never been anywhere else where people are soo worried about what they have; body/looks, clothes, car, bling bling, where I can get VIP treatment, etc etc

What would people in NJ do if they didn't have a nice car or a friend who had one to vallet, if they didn't shop in Short Hills, or go to clubs on the weekends?????

Whatever no need for deep thougths by T today....

Originally posted by tizzah508

I always ponder this question about NJ....never been anywhere else where people are soo worried about what they have; body/looks, clothes, car, bling bling, where I can get VIP treatment, etc etc

I see you've never been to Staten Island

Nope, not hating Foodidoo b/c he doesn't brag like you do.. i'm not hating, I am just telling it how it is bro..

You know what let me tell all of you some thing Carguy is a good person, and he has an AMG, he is on the road to Celebrity status. Carl don't worry like no one is going to talk shit when you become a senetor or something like that.

Seems to me that this has turned into HatePlanet

Originally posted by foodidoo

You know what let me tell all of you some thing Carguy is a good person, and he has an AMG, he is on the road to Celebrity status. Carl don't worry like no one is going to talk shit when you become a senetor or something like that.

Seems to me that this has turned into HatePlanet

I can tell from his posts ,and how he posted a customers bill of sale on the internet ,that he's never going to be a senator.