Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddie Baez

jeremy

in my own honest opinon Eddie Baez sucks and that is what is wrong with Exit in NYC besides the fact that they are becoming more commercial than Webster Hall (the club actually put a pool ont the roof)...but honestly I wouldn't pay $1 to hear Eddie Baez...

------------------

Save your dollar then. I'm sorry you can't appreciate good music being produced by a real artist. You can't blame a dj for the club he works at trying new things to attract attention. He's just trying to get his name out there, and make the masses happy.

Sorry you can't understand that.

------------------

Jeremy,

you asked for an opinion...and then u criticize mine...if u know so much about Eddie Baez then y did u ask??? I do think that Eddie is a talented producer...but I do not think he is a good DJ...we might just have a different likeing of music or DJ's style of playing...

if u want to go hear good DJ go to the Danny Tenaglia Little Louie party at Crobar next monday...or come up here and check out Junior...3 very talented DJ's who play 3 different styles of music...and I do agree with you about cant we all just get along NY vs Miami is stupid...i love coming down there and i love to go out up here the scene is different in both places but it is the same that we all do have a love for the music

peace,

>>>suprstr02

------------------

Archived