Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent. Hosts St. Patty's Day Party @ Tempts 3/15!!

Originally posted by piro8

oh yeah, I forgot to mention, I don't give a fuck what smiley you put up there. :tongue:

Wo, wo, wo!!!!!

Whats with all the aggression? Why dont you try some of this newly found tough-guy attitude with your wife. And we'll just see how long it is before you're sleeping in your car.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Wo, wo, wo!!!!!

Whats with all the aggression? Why dont you try some of this newly found tough-guy attitude with your wife. And we'll just see how long it is before you're sleeping in your car.

:laugh: :laugh:

Hell no Sticky!! Being a hard-ass is not for me. I just agree with whatever she says eventhough I don't listen. "yes, yes, uh huh, uh huh, no problem, whatever you want.......I have "yesing to death and not listening" down to a science. Secret to a successful marriage. Another satisfied customer!!!! :D

Originally posted by piro8

:laugh: :laugh:

Hell no Sticky!! Being a hard-ass is not for me. I just agree with whatever she says eventhough I don't listen. "yes, yes, uh huh, uh huh, no problem, whatever you want.......I have "yesing to death and not listening" down to a science. Secret to a successful marriage. Another satisfied customer!!!! :D

You are too much.:laugh: :laugh: I am going to try my best to get out of my dungeon for Angelbabie's b-day festivities.

Originally posted by stiffler

Wo, wo, wo!!!!!

God forbid somone get tough with you youll make them sleep in your drive way like the rest of your ex's hahahah:D

Originally posted by stardo

God forbid somone get tough with you youll make them sleep in your drive way like the rest of your ex's hahahah:D

I looked for this thread to give it a bump and low and behold I find this wise ass comment!!

Im gonna get you for this!!!:mad: