Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elite Ent. Hosts St. Patty's Day Party @ Tempts 3/15!!

Originally posted by nycplaya31

that fuckn place is played the fuck out by all the wanna be big guy two month juice he4ads who look like shit all year except july and august,,,come on admit it your all wacked out on k g and e and all of yous turn into giant pussies and wanna fuck each other in the tight little stalls in the bathroom,,,any given sat or sun ya see 3 or 4 homos come barreling outta the stalls ,,shirtless and sweating ,,,come on what the fuck is goin on in there,,ahahhahaha fuck you and good bye,,,

Fyi, Im not a 2 month juice head, I look like shit all year around :laugh: ........................And as for the rest of the shit talk your talking, sounds like everyother fucking club down the shore in the summer. Open your eyes! Dont try and single out Tempts like its the only place this shit goes on. Ahhhhhhhhh fuck you back and goodbye:D

oh yeah I forgot to mention Mister nycplaya.........hmmmm, NYC, isnt that the place where all the gay crackheads are? I thought so.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Fyi, Im not a 2 month juice head, I look like shit all year around :laugh: ........................And as for the rest of the shit talk your talking, sounds like everyother fucking club down the shore in the summer. Open your eyes! Dont try and single out Tempts like its the only place this shit goes on. Ahhhhhhhhh fuck you back and goodbye:D

oh yeah I forgot to mention Mister nycplaya.........hmmmm, NYC, isnt that the place where all the gay crackheads are? I thought so.

NYC is only good on the weekdays in the summer Weekends it is dead... open for all the flaming homos.... lets these homos talk shit about the shore all they want:D

Originally posted by vip-tech

.....ELITE ENTERTAINMENT. JEFF PITEK. JOE CAROLLO.....

.................IN ASSOCIATION W/ JERSEY JOEL...................

.......................SATURDAY MARCH 15th............................

......................................@..............................................

..............................TEMPTATIONS....................................

THE ST PATTY'S DAY A.K.A. ST MANGLED DAY DJ SHOWCASE PARTY

......................FEATURING IN ORDER.................................

---1-CHEYNE CHRISTIAN. 2-RICH SPARTA. 3-DJ ACCESS---

-------4-ANTHONY MOUSSA(nj guido)5-J0E GIORGIO--------

...................................6- TEO T.........................................

........LIVE MUSICAL SPECIAL GUEST KC-FLIGHT........

.......................PERFORMING "VOICES"........................

FOR ALL THOSE WHO ATTEND THIS EVENT JERSEYJOEL &

ELITE HAVE COME UP W/ SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL.

EVERYONE WILL BE ELIGABLE FOR A LIMITED SPECIAL

EDITION V.I.P. CARD GOOD FOR CLUB XS AS WELL AS TEMPTATIONS FOR LINE PRIVLEGES& REDUCED ADMISSION.

THIS CARD IS AVAILABLE ONLY AT THIS PARTY & IS

REDEEMABLE @ TEMPTS GRAND OPENING 4/26/03.

FOR ALL OF THE "ELITE FOLLOWING"

WE WILL BE TAKING A 40 PASS. LIMO BUS TO & FROM THE EVENT

PICK UP @ CHERRI IN WEST ORANGE @ 12pm DROP OFF @ TEMPTS 1:30pm. RETURN BACK TO CHERRI APPROX 11:30pm.

ALL THOSE WHO COME ON BUS ARE GAURENTEED THE LIMITED

ED. VIP CARD COURTSEY OF ELITE ENTERTAINMENT.

(price of the bus ride i believe to be around 45 bucks a person

but dont hold me to that, ill keep everyone posted as soon as i find out. i just wanted to post this info while i had the chance.

anybody who was on the last limo bus gala im sure will be on this one. tons o fun and no driving involved. get wasted, jump on

a bus, it's that simple. and this is no normal bus, this is an official

limo bus w/ full bar, full bathroom, huge L shaped leather couches

surround sound stereo system & flat screen tv's everywhere!!)

POST ON THIS SOMBITCH IF YER INTERESTED!!! J.P.:blown:

I got to work and i get off @ 8. ovously i cant make the bus trip. The vip cards if i go down there after 8 may like 10. Can i still get a card? is it only a day thing? or can u only get the cards if u take the bus trip? mayb ill call out!!!!