Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help with Cancun

LaBoom and Christines are the only real clubs that youll hear good music, depending on what dj's are there that week

LaBoom is Good but if you wanna have a sick time go to Fat Tuesdays for the booze cruise also the Foam Party is real sick

forget which hotel it is in though

I remember when I went almost cried on the way home cause I couldnt beleive I was leavin

MEMORIEs.................................................

• 2 weeks later...

The Foam party is over at "UPS n DOWNS" right next to the OASIS HOTEL WHICH BTW HAS the biggest pool i think I will ever see in my lifetime. COCO Bongo's is another popular club but its kind of week but nonetheless it gets packed. The popular spots are usually Kristal Hotel, Oasis, Hyatt and Cancun Palace.

Daddy "O" also a big place but almost always caters to Big Name HIp HOp Parties, Like P-diddy, etc. definitely wanna catch, Mr. Papas i believe is the name for happy hour, the booze cruise is a must in your cancun experience. I'd try to find an itinerary somewhere that lists all the daily events you wanna be where the cream of the crop are and the hotties.... lol..

I've been there 3 times........:D

• 3 weeks later...