Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach Dead

max77

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it seems to me that the people who have a problem with the hip hop scene on South Beach are annoyed, not because there are no decent alternatives for dance music lovers, there's lots of great stuff happening these days, plus all the high end lounges and all.... what you're really about is this us vs. them mentality, and the fact that "them" seems to be winning, if you look at it like a contest that is, which I don't, but some people have to see everything that way, and you won't be happy until all the big clubs have all dance music all the time, and hip hop is relagated only to a few small to mid size venues on the outskirts, but since things are pretty much the other way around you feel you have to suffer.... you want Washington Avenue to be one big dance music disneyland where you can walk up and down all night long drunk off your ass, popping in and out of random clubs, with a huge crowd of predominantly white dance music lovers just like yourself

I for one am more than happy that dance music is now the underdog, and you have to plan ahead on where you want to go to dance to good music and stay there for most of the night, and that also means that the dance music dj market is that much more competetive, so the true talent can stand out, really this makes things much better from a quality point of view...

Originally posted by lightshow79

First of All I was in the Military and traveled all of Europe so don't tell me about europe and also about PEace, Love, Unity and respect. Let me get this clear i'm not on here to challenge ur status on the dance scene or whatever you might think expressing opinion is what i'm doing and so are you so don't take it to the heart i'm leaving it at that. Thats how i feel about the beach and its scene right now as do others i'm not the only 1. O and When i mean every where in europe i mean everywhere also been to canada and Puerto Rico and Norway and Egypt and Turkey so plz don't bring have i ever left where i live speech Thanks and keep P.L.U.R. Alive along with the Scene

I asked when was the last time you where in europe? not if you had ever been there. I not only have traveled in europe, but I also lived there. so yeah I can tell you quite, a bit about european people, but I’m here to give lessons in cultural diversity. your welcome to your opinion. you can rest assured your opinions; serve as no challenge to me. . ;) actually I welcome your opinion. unfortunately I doubt you welcome, any one else’s who doesn’t share your views. . but hey no big deal! having intelligent dialogue on CP, is always a rather intriguing challenge. :D

IMO the way you keep ,the scene alive is by tossing your excess baggage aside. opening your mind, ears, and letting your body bounce.. the scene should be about being yourself, and not being overwhelmed with yours or other people's fears and doubts.

"self-perception" think about it..

;)

Archived