Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vivid

rayclubp

As your friendly ClubPlanet scout, I went to Vivid last night. I was there nice and early (9:30), and although there was a line, was let immediately in (with my gorgeous girlfriend and her female companion). The club looked great. It's got a Bar Room feel to it, and look too with all the former staff they've hired. The walls have a ever-changing color scheme that keeps the place pulsing, and the music was great, accompanied by the drums. The layout is different than Chaos by making two seperate VIP areas. They moved the DJ booth to the area right next to the door, making more room for tables. If you can ever get into this club, order a table. Otherwise you'll be standing all night. I love what the Level/Bar Room crew has done to the place. I know the door will be one of the toughest in the city, and when we left last night it was packed outside. Overall, I give the club 9 stars out of 10. Great remodeling job, but the space is just too small for so many people. I'll welcome a tight door, if it's comfortable inside. Bar Room had room to let in the masses. Vivid won't let that happen.

------------------

Archived