Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im sorry Kelly, and BTW Im also a flaming homo

Just wanted to apologize to Kelly fo all the shiznit I been writing. its all good ya know.

and to let all the chickens know Im off the market.

I need a big beefy cock up my ass. that punani wont cut it no more.

I'll be at feathers having a drink.

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAA!

AAAHHHHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAAA LOL LOL....................

this ones def. better then the clothes one, come on digga more more more, i wanna see some originality..........

this is fuggin great no need for me to post when i got you freaks postin for me, thanks chumps!!!!!

looks like i can finally get some work done ova here at the rt 10 car wash wit me and my 4 sisters, and all da odder diggas can post for a brotha.....................

keep that chest out and keep the HOLLLAAAAAAA real

WERD TO YA MUTHA.........................

and come on jess, this can't be kelly.................she's roddigga wit da extra A..........

Originally posted by angelicious

Kelly and I know this is not roddigga, i bet u its dave trying to get him bk.

If it is this joke is lame, but good try.:D You must think more harder, u must think of something better. come on u can do it!

are you serious jessica.....im insulted you would even think that i would have such a pathetic level of creativity.....talk to your patnah in crime ms. kelly or look in the mirror.........trust me when we get rod it isnt going to be for a few chuckles........i want complete breakdown ;)

well what the fu*k, great friends you guys are.......

how bout this, you all just take turns kickin me in the nuts, and listen to jessica talk to me for 2 hours..........

thats good enough torture

dave, what the, i need i bourbon review folker

HOW'D MY O'LIVVY DO, DID YA GIVE HER TWO MIDGETS A ROLLED UP DOLLAR BILL FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

are you serious jessica.....im insulted you would even think that i would have such a pathetic level of creativity.....talk to your patnah in crime ms. kelly or look in the mirror.........trust me when we get rod it isnt going to be for a few chuckles........i want complete breakdown ;)

Dave, think of something gooood plssssssss. Even if it takes years in the making as long is the outcome that we will never forget. hehe

Originally posted by angelicious

Dave, think of something gooood plssssssss. Even if it takes years in the making as long is the outcome that we will never forget. hehe

no problem chickadee.....the plan is in the works......i want total embarassment in front of a large crowd.........im thinking we can drug him up sunday morning and bring him to surfclub in his tighty whiteys

Originally posted by dondiezel26

no problem chickadee.....the plan is in the works......i want total embarassment in front of a large crowd.........im thinking we can drug him up sunday morning and bring him to surfclub in his tighty whiteys

I totally agree with the embarassment in fron of a large crowd. ;)

YA FUGGINE KIDDIN ME THE REAL DIGGA COULD SHOVE A WHOLE RACK O LAM UP DAT ASS.......................

listen r0ddigga hold da fort down while i'm gone and give me some shit to read when i get to work tomorrow so i can print it out and read it on the shitter..................

try a new approach and use some new material, don't want liqid touch really thinkin i'm gay, cause he already won't stop PM'in me..............

and lur around the sex thread and substance abuse board a little and rattle some people a little

OH SHIT J-MO'S CALLIN THE CELLY, GOTTA RUN

AND DON'T FOGET TO HOLLLAAAAAAAA AFTA THE RESPONSE r0ddigga