Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEEKEND game plan for REDPLOW.get your hair bid-rollcal

FRIDAY..... JOEYS 9-1230 FOR SOME H-BDAY SMERGIO... AND SOME FREE LOWER SHELF DRINKS :pint::pint:

CLICK CLICK YOU GOT PLOWED

SAT MORNING METRO 1AM TILL 7AM.. FOR SOME SNYCHIE RICHIE AND THAT SILLY CUNT REINA... AND SOME GEORGIE SMORGIE BAR

BEDTRO 8AM TILL 4PM SMOKE A BLUNT for some holler to my niggas in dream land :jar:

CHERRI 10 TILL 2 for some joeG spinnen some sick tracks and maken all the HATERS pissssssssssedddd :chop:

*************and of course, the whole weekend will be filled with massive amounts of notallthere drama..

:D

ITS GOING TO BE A SUPPER FUCKING WEEKEND

CLEEEEEEEK CLEEEEEEEEEK YOU FUCKEN TWAT BALLERS

TAIL GAITEN CREW WILL ALSO BE IN FULLL EFECT

YOU HERD ME?!

Originally posted by thehype

i am thinkin we rename the site to NeonGreenplow.com

Actually redlow is exploring all kinds of venues. Like our competitors we are blowing up and trying to expand.

We are going to be releasing "Pinkplow.com" dedicated to the many faggot members on cp.

Originally posted by drmoxx

do you have a # to call when i need snow removal

See we used to have a snow plow biz but one day we did this guys driveway and I was driving the truck. Imnakedritenow was outside my truck and was like "hey notallthere! look at my new digital camera wave to it. Ill take your picture! I went to wave but I didn't see that the lady that hired us was standing in front of the plow. I plowed rite over herd crushing her under a 900 pound plow. Her blood soaked and covered the entire plow. At that moment we both got the idea to start a club picture website!

and redplow.com was formed!

Originally posted by notallthere

See we used to have a snow plow biz but one day we did this guys driveway and I was driving the truck. Imnakedritenow was outside my truck and was like "hey notallthere! look at my new digital camera wave to it. Ill take your picture! I went to wave but I didn't see that the lady that hired us was standing in front of the plow. I plowed rite over herd crushing her under a 900 pound plow. Her blood soaked and covered the entire plow. At that moment we both got the idea to start a club picture website!

and redplow.com was formed!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: