Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi DC!!!!

vixenfoxxy

Checkin in from the net cafe - tell me what the news is around DC club land! Anything new and exciting? How is life for all of you?

Vic, I went to this club last nite called Space Electronica, you would love it - everyone there was like 16 years old!!! A good 200 16 year old Spanish and Danish girls on a high school field trip to Italy came out... ::rowr:: :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Checkin in from the net cafe - tell me what the news is around DC club land! Anything new and exciting? How is life for all of you?

Vic, I went to this club last nite called Space Electronica, you would love it - everyone there was like 16 years old!!! A good 200 16 year old Spanish and Danish girls on a high school field trip to Italy came out... ::rowr:: :tongue:

get the address and stuff, i'll have to check it out when i make my way there...but wait, what were you doing in a club with a bunch of 16 year olds? :shaky:

i'm gunna have to start polishing my danish :D

Originally posted by bassboy

I warned you about that place....

you might like Yab better, but they both suck.

First off, about polishing danish... :rofl: i just laughed out loud and made everyone in the net cafe turn and look.

As for space electronic, i actually like it much better than YAB, which was AWFUL... omg shittiest club I have ever been to!

Tenax and Blob Club are where it's at! :D

Originally posted by vicman

so all the really young girls are there? :confused:

this is florence, right?

LoL it is florence.. but the really young ones are definitely at Space Electronic... hahaha field trip central! hey - it looks like a really nice version of zei club/glow.. what can you expect? :laugh2:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LoL it is florence.. but the really young ones are definitely at Space Electronic... hahaha field trip central! hey - it looks like a really nice version of zei club/glow.. what can you expect? :laugh2:

one question: are they hooched up? the girls, i mean.

must be something about the rennaisance (sp?) city that get the hormones going. btw, there was a review of DH party in Rome over on NB and how someone got roofies put in their drink and blacked out. since your in italy and stuff, i guess its good to know until you become familiar with the party environment there.