Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I gotta pee again!?!?!!

WTF?!:mad:

I've been here for an hour and 3 minutes and I've already pee'd 2 times...going to the bathroom here is like walking the cat walk...so annoying..."why the hell are you staring at me...YES my blatter is bloated..and YES i have to fuggen pee..now get outta my way!!....but at least i get to see the back of diggas head on my way....;)":mad: :blown:

Originally posted by somegirl24

I've been here for an hour and 3 minutes and I've already pee'd 2 times...going to the bathroom here is like walking the cat walk...so annoying..."why the hell are you staring at me...YES my blatter is bloated..and YES i have to fuggen pee..now get outta my way!!....but at least i get to see the back of diggas head on my way....;)":mad: :blown:

Good Morning my love :heart:

Are you taking diet pills??? They will make you pee all the time..still happens to me after taking them forever... not all the time... but it still happens

especially w/ stacker

if people stare at you... light them on FIRE :flame:

fug, digga had a mornin meeting at 10 and missed my morning happy ending.............

drink mo water and walk that cat walk again, break some more necks on the way over, take the other way, check the front out!!!!!!

don't even sweat it, i take over 10 pisses througourt the day and 3 dumps, i'm actually gonna move my pc to the bathroom, the handi cap stall to be exact............

come on over and smell the fresh flowers, adds color to my desk and drives the women ova hea nuts

Originally posted by roddigga

fug, digga had a mornin meeting at 10 and missed my morning happy ending.............

drink mo water and walk that cat walk again, break some more necks on the way over, take the other way, check the front out!!!!!!

don't even sweat it, i take over 10 pisses througourt the day and 3 dumps, i'm actually gonna move my pc to the bathroom, the handi cap stall to be exact............

come on over and smell the fresh flowers, adds color to my desk and drives the women ova hea nuts

Someone got some beeeeeeeeeeeutiful roses over there!! Sorry..but they caught my eye over your bouquet! Where's my prince sending me flowers!?!

so pee already

Now I have to pee...can't I catch a break??? :flush:

ya like that lori, the dept looks like a fuggin florist shop!!!!!! YA CAN'T KNOCK DA HUSLTER........

she sent em to herself she got jelous cause i was stealin all the attention............

i was gonna bring them downstairs and call your ext. and tell ya ya got flowers, but i had a turtle head the size of liquidtouch sticking out my ass and had to take a dump..................

he's still actually pokin away at my joe boxers, can't seem to shake the touch terd out..........been tryin to shake the terd but he keeps poppin through my drawers

OH yeah hi eurochick, and william how the car fool, ya should have gave digga a ring i would have gutted that deer and made me some deer jerky

HOLLAAAAAAAA

Originally posted by hunnie818

:isok: cheer up pookie...

i know... tell me who you think is hot..

ill find a good pic and post it for ya so you have some eyecandy :D

No...nothing's going to help me :( Although...maybe a little Diesel would perk me up, Vin, Vin, Vin!!!! :D