Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd at the roxy 02/03

colombiastyles

pvd was incredible. i love every tune he put on. i could not stop dancing to save my life. i remember a couple times when i just wanted to faint cause i was so tired and sit for a bit but as soon as i would, i would want to get up and dance again.

to start with, the line to get into the club was unreal, it was so long that it made the old buzz lines look like nothing. every asian in all of nyc was there for sure, but even more peoples came out looking styling as usual for the nyc crowd. i have to give credit to some of those girls that came there in high heels and danced all night long, that hard as shit.

anyway, genna and i got in alright. i heard later on in the night they were not letting in people cause there was already too many people in there. a friend of mine, gina came all the way from d.c. to find out they would not let them in at 12 pm. later at 4am., she came back to the club determine to hear pvd play for just 3hrs.

pvd could not have been any better to us. he spoiled us with highs and lows of trance tunes, making the crowd go wild, hands were up in the air and all. the nyc crowd yet sometimes snobby and stuck up at clubs seemed to relax and just take in scene for once. pvd seemed to hypnotize us all as he took us on his ride of new and old tracks. dancers from all around the usa just let it loose on the dance floor, for those breakers, they even broke it down too. it was truly a night to remember for all of us. hopefully pvd will come again to the roxy and bring more smiles to his fans.

pd. thanks for coming out genna, it was a a blast partyin with ya!

pd. gina great seeing you there, i'm glad you made it in. hopefully we will party again soon. viva las latinas!

pd. juilana que te vivia tambien guapa! it was awasome seeing your crew and you there honey. keep it real, keep partying like we do!

pd. son and you boyz keep it real with the partying and breaking. it was fun partying with you all at pvd. hope to see you all again at the next pvd.

pd. patrick thanks for the heads up on pvd. keep promoting pvd honey. =) ;)le. i love every tune he put on. i could not stop dancing to save my life. i remember a couple times when i just wanted to faint cause i was so tired and sit for a bit but as soon as i would, i would want to get up and dance again.

to start with, the line to get into the club was unreal, it was so long that it made the old buzz lines look like nothing. every asian in all of nyc was there for sure, but even more peoples came out looking styling as usual for the nyc crowd. i have to give credit to some of those girls that came there in high heels and danced all night long, that hard as shit.

anyway, genna and i got in alright. i heard later on in the night they were not letting in people cause there was already too many people in there. a friend of mine, gina came all the way from d.c. to find out they would not let them in at 12 pm. later at 4am., she came back to the club determine to hear pvd play for just 3hrs.

pvd could not have been any better to us. he spoiled us with highs and lows of trance tunes, making the crowd go wild, hands were up in the air and all. the nyc crowd yet sometimes snobby and stuck up at clubs seemed to relax and just take in scene for once. pvd seemed to hypnotize us all as he took us on his ride of new and old tracks. dancers from all around the usa just let it loose on the dance floor, for those breakers, they even broke it down too. it was truly a night to remember for all of us. hopefully pvd will come again to the roxy and bring more smiles to his fans.

pd. thanks for coming out genna, it was a a blast partyin with ya!

pd. gina great seeing you there, i'm glad you made it in. hopefully we will party again soon. viva las latinas!

pd. juilana que te vivia tambien guapa! it was awasome seeing your crew and you there honey. keep it real, keep partying like we do!

pd. son and you boyz keep it real with the partying and breaking. it was fun partying with you all at pvd. hope to see you all again at the next pvd.

pd. patrick thanks for the heads up on pvd. keep promoting pvd honey. =) ;)

:eek::D:);)

Originally posted by colombiastyles

pvd was incredible. i love every tune he put on. i could not stop dancing to save my life. i remember a couple times when i just wanted to faint cause i was so tired and sit for a bit but as soon as i would, i would want to get up and dance again.

pd. patrick thanks for the heads up on pvd. keep promoting pvd honey. =) ;)

:eek::D:);)

on a website with pvd pics from friday, your almost on half of the pics.

bienvenida a CP.

Originally posted by colombiastyles

VIVA LAS LATINAS!! woot! woot! welcome chica! It was good to see you on Friday.

Vic - I already told you that the site w/ all those PvD pics is Genna's site. Ana's friend. Pay attention dammit! :tongue:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

VIVA LAS LATINAS!! woot! woot! welcome chica! It was good to see you on Friday.

Vic - I already told you that the site w/ all those PvD pics is Genna's site. Ana's friend. Pay attention dammit! :tongue:

yeah, i just read that post, but how was i supposed to know it was her friends site? i'm almost 100% sure i've never met Genna, & dont think anyone ever mentioned to me that she has a website. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

'

:tongue: Genna is a "he"

:D

so there, that confirms that i've never met Genna, hence knowledge of the existence of a website owned and/or hosted by him was beyond my knowledge at the time the aforementioned post on EZDreamer was made.

:grin: